More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Winter Inter Winter Inter

What did the Monster you encounter look like?

"Monstrous! She was reptilian! Massive as well!"

"R-Reptilian? Massive? Did. . . Did she also walk around on fours? And her voice was gravelly too?"
"Exactly like that. Oh lord she was rough. My legs feel sore thinking about her."
"What do you mean? Care to explain?" The Doctor asked. Double checking if the recording device was really on.

"So. That day I was just hiking around in a forest for some journal i started and probably was stupid to think i would be able publish. I quit my job last week as a Vet since a group of Karens and their kids holding their pets. Walked up to the clinic. . ."


__

Never before have you seen your office so destroyed. They really went to town on your desk and shelves. You decide to forget about the Karens and focus on the journal. You begin writing and drawing on your journal. Scribbling away details on an apex predator of the predators. Gators, Big cats, Wild dog packs. They were all dead. Torn up. Gone. You reach a clearing. Un-aware of the monster nearby.

Suddenly a feral and rumbling growl is heard behind you. You decide it's a really big bear and decide to quickly run out of the clearing and try to use the trees to lose it. You bring out a handheld mirror. You use it to see what is behind you. It's. . . Dear god what is that-

_The creature charges you with surprising speed. It instantly catches up to you before you exit the clearing. You trip and fall on your ass. You grunt in pain and wait for the jaws of .

"Human. Remove your clothing. Now. Unless you with to end up like the rest of those who failed to react." The apparently female (But Scary as FUCK) lizard commands you. You start fearing the worst. You quickly and practically tear off your clothes. Embracing certain and a disemboweling in between._

"Oh my. Aren't you a big one." It says as you finally get rid of your underwear. You feel it practically looking at you as if you were a meal. Well. In this case you are one. You feel it's intense gaze on your flaccid penis. Which even flaccid you assume a 8 inch flaccid penis is definitely not normal. You think you probably should have become a porn star or something. But you shake that thought away as you ground yourself back to this situation. You can't run. You definitely can't fight. You can't scare it away. Your journal can't do anything to help. You're trapped. Dead. A statistic or reminder of the dumbass that died naked on the floor of a fucking forest-

"Stop crying human. I will not harm you. I just need some. . . Release." The creature notices your pathetic tears. It decides to randomly wait for you to get up. You think of running away but guess how that worked out earlier. You decide to play along to whatever this thing has to say.

_"W-What kind of release?"
"The. . . sexual kind."

. . . .What._

"I smell your disbelief. This is no trick to get you to lower your guard. I have been experiencing these sensations. The need to breed and birth new young. You will copulate with me until I feel like I have a child in my womb. The "Predators" you see around you were merely attempts to quench my thirst of lust with my thirst for blood. "

This. This has turned into a difficult, Delicate, and downright insane situation that feels like it was ripped out of a weird porn sex story on the internet. You should probably stop thinking and start fucking for your life-

The beast finally loses it's patience and lowers itself on it's "Knees". It's bony head opens itself. You see it's teeth again. You wonder if it's going to straight up bite your dick off. Then it's tongue wraps itself around your cock making your once impressive flaccid 8 incher into a massive 12 inch lady killer. Squeezing tightly. It starts going up and down. It feels weirdly good and you slowly start grunting, You see one of the many eyes the thing has. And you feel like they would be smugly staring at you.

You start thrusting your hips. The creature senses the signal you are about to ejaculate. It speeds up and tightens a bit more. Then the floodgates start.

_You cum. And you cum pretty hard. Your cum quickly guzzles down her throat. Painting it with goopy sticky baby batter. It drinks it all up while milking you as you cum. Squeezing more and more spunk. You feel like this would be the best ever orgasm of your life. The creature's pupils turn into hearts and it's eyes glow slightly pink. It seemed the longer your orgasm went the brighter the glow of the reptile's eyes got. It finally released your cock from it's mouth. And unwrapped it's tongue as well.

"Delicious. Simply divine. I need more. But this time in my womb~" The creature purred. It's eyes like spotlights turned to gaze at you again. Your face sweaty and flushed. Your dick still at attention. It gets on it's back. It's tail wrapping around your torso snugly as it pulls you to it's massive bubble butt. It's pussy wet, slick. And ready for dick you wait for it to say anything. Remembering you're at it's mercy. _

_"What are you waiting for human? Jam it in already." It whines. You think it's cute that a massive 9 foot tall lizard that apparently had a mane of fur, Was whining for your dick on all fours. While earlier it looked like a fucking dragon about to rip your skull off. None the less you comply. You try entering the lizard. But can't seem to enter it. It's literally too tight for you to enter. You thrust with all your might, You got the tip in. You hear the beast grumble. You thrust again, Getting an inch of your shaft in and a small grunt from "her". Again. 2 inches and a slightly louder grunt. Again. 5 and almost a moan. You piston again and again loosening up the "dragon", Each time you thrust the beast moans. You are one inch away from fully entering. The tail pulls you back so only your tip is in. Then she slams you inside. Slightly hurting you but that pain is washed away by the pleasure of the warm tightness of the green giant you were inside of. You grab onto her ass cheeks tightly, They feel tough and smooth at the same time. But you manage to grab onto them. You piston in and out. The grunts of the monster turns into moans. And those moans turn into roars. You feel the trees around you shake. And you beam in pride. A pet vet. Dominating a dragon with nothing but his dick.

You feel like you're about to release. Your hips feel sore. But you continue on. Suddenly the tail wrapped around you clenches a bit tighter. You quicken your pace as the tail constricts you. You feel it get harder to breath but you push on.

You feel your first spurt. Then you suddenly slam your cock into her. Painting her insides like how you painted her throat. Spurting again and again. You feel the tail wrapping around you go slack. And a torrent of pussy juice drenches your lower body. Returning 75% of your cum back to you. Disgusted but not deterred you continue impregnating the giantess. You feel like your balls have emptied. And start to pull out your sensitive schlong. The giantess suddenly wraps her tail around you once again. Keeping you standing there balls deep inside her.

"Stay like this with me human. Please." Giantess asks you. You sense it start to drift off to sleep but you ask for a few things.
"Wait! Before you go tuck yourself out. What do i call you? And can we uhh cuddle instead? Cause i don't think i can stand up while sleeping."
"I have many names. But you can call me. 6.8.2. And yes. We can. . . Cu-del. Wait how does one Cu-Del?"
"Cuddle. You don't know how? Here i'll show you."

You get her to lay on her back. You try to not stimulate yourself while she moves. You find it weird you're now feeling a small bit of affection for 682 cause a while ago she was THE apex predator. Now she's just a lonely horny house pet. You aren't going to complain though. Except for the fact you lost your virginity to a possible eldritch horror. But you continue trying to cuddle.

You flop onto her belly. Laying down and using her tits as pillows. She seems to like it. You look up in the sky and see it's now dark. You carefully drift off into sleep. With your sword still in the dragon.- - - - - -

_

682 can't explain what feeling she was having right now. Sure the man's penis within her felt like what the whore scientists called Heaven before she killed them during her many escapes. But still. This man had taught her. The Un killable Dragon. Something. She feels herself slightly heating up but she controls her body temperature.

She grows a fur blanket and she sheds it off. Draping it over herself and her. . . .Lover. . .

The Morning after.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)