More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

What do you say?

"Miss Glau, I'm a big fan!"

She gives you one of her lovely smiles. "Nice to meet you. What's your name?"

"I'm John" you say and extend your hand. She takes it. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you're not an actor or anything?"

"No", you respond. "I just got in here with a bit of luck."

She laughs. "Well I'm honoured you came to me with all these famous young actresses around."

You try to respond as smoothly as possible. "Well I always sit next to the most beautiful woman in the room."

She reddens the slightest little bit. Apparently, it's much easier to compliment her than one of the super-famous ones who probably hear that every day. This could work out well! You decide to strike up some casual conversation first. "So, are you currently working on something?"

The next few minutes, you talk about her work and other random things, but you came to this party to get laid. As she finishes her beer, you see your opportunity. "May I buy you a drink, Miss Glau?"

She nods with a very River-like smile. "Yes. And you can call me Summer."

You buy her...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)