More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freedomlover freedomlover

What does she suggest?

"Lets have some fun"

"Well,we could have some fun." Her eyes gleamed with mischief. She took his hand and led him to the lake. "There is nobody here." She looked at him and took off her shirt. Immediately following that, her pants came slithering off of her perfect legs. Her slender body glistened in the sun as she reached her hand back and took off her bra. Her luscious breasts bounced as she walked over to her man.

Without hesitating, she continued the strip-tease, taking off her thong and helping him undress. She led him into the water and pulled his body close as she leaned in closer, and enveloped his mouth with a passionate kiss. She reached her hand down as she continued the tight liplock, and she began to slowly massage his cock.

In no time at all, it was hard as a rock. In fact, it was the hardest that she'd ever felt -- and she wanted to feel it more closely.

"Baby, I need you bad. Please, put me out of my misery and fuck me hard." She guided his throbbing cock into the entrance of her hot pussy, and pulled herself down on top of it. Without difficulty, it slid right in, and she rubbed her pussy as she slowly slid up and down on top of his hard rod.

Soon she moaned, and he realized that he couldn't last much longer with this sweet pussy wrapped around his cock. He had to decide if he wanted to end it like this, or if he wanted to head on to the beach to continue.

Does he shoot her insides full of his hot cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)