More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirrors mirrors

What do you tell her?

"Let's go out."

“I was thinking that we should go out tonight,” you say.

“Really,” she says. She nods towards your groin. “I -that- what you were thinking about…”

Grinning, you lift her leg off of you gently. “C’mon. You’ll have fun - you know it. Let’s go out for a bit.”

“Alright. Just let me change into something else first.” She swings her long legs off of you and stands up. Her firm ass sways back and forth slightly underneath her clothing as she moves into the bedroom. You tear your eyes away from her. You realize that you’re going to have to avoid thinking about her for at least a few moments if you want your erection to fade. Otherwise, walking around in public just isn’t going to be possible.

“How about this?” you hear her say. You look up just in time to see your girlfriend walk back out of the bedroom. The satiny one-piece dress she’s wearing is simple, but she looks stunning. The sides of her firm breasts are partially visible at the edge of the dress, and it’s both slightly clingy and slightly loose. The light fabric falls past the curves of her back and her ass to come down to mid-thigh.

“That’s … I like it,” you manage. You had better leave now before your willpower falters and you decide it’d be a better idea to stay in tonight.

Fortunately, it’s a warm night, and you don’t live very far from the heart of downtown. “Let’s go,” you say, and usher her out of the front door.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)