More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kakushi Kakushi

What does he answer?

"I'll be there in a minute!"

"I'll be there in a minute!" he shouted through the door, embarrased by her sheer presence behind that door.

She had mistakenly burst into his room without knocking before the summer and saw him standing in front of the mirror naked, just like he was today. Their relationship hadn´t been the same since. Before that unfortunate incident they had been best friends, inseparable, his older sister always close to him, always hugging him.

He closed his eyes, remembering her big, firm breasts pushing against his arm on a regular basis. Since that day though she had barely touched him. At least she wasn´t looking at him with disgust in her eyes like most other females of the species. Sometimes it seemed like they could sense how small and inadequate he had been just by looking at the shameful aura around him.

Remembering the feel of his sisters tits pressed flat on his chest had the same effect it always did, although he still had not become used to how big it got now. He watched his cock filling with blood, slowly getting longer and harder, the skin tightening, as the head pointed straight and up, now a little more than 10 inches long and a little bit thicker than it was soft.

Snapping out of it he called to her that he would be right down and started to get dressed. He put on his usual jeans and a nerdy shirt, his sense of style another thing that separated him from his peers. Where they dressed in trendy clothes, their parents always willing to buy them the newest shit, he mostly just invested in shirts with nerdy prints. Most students he went to school with didn´t get them.

Since he was too shy to talk to his parents about the situation in his pants, he was still wearing the same jeans he had been wearing before the summer, spending all of his clothes-budget on his nerdy shirts. Since apart from his cock he had barely changed in size, the shape of his still semi-hardon was clearly visible, his penis straining against the fabric. The mushroomlike head peeked out of his tights, rubbing directly against the material, which kept it in a semi-hard state.

"I need to go buy some new pants this weekend..." he thought.

Dressed and ready to go out, albeit being embarrassed about his obvious "problem", he descended the stairs, went to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat and stopped in the doorway. His mother stood at the counter in only a short nightgown, trying to grab something from the top-shelf, desperately stretching her 5´5" frame. The sunlight shone into the kitchen right behind her, turning her nightgown nearly translucent, giving him a perfect sideview of his mothers big, soft chest.

Does he walk right in or keep staring awkwardly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)