More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

What did they say? Or, would you rather hit this from her perspective?

"Hey!"

It was a simple "Hey!" but I recognized the voice even though I hadn't heard it for most of two decades. It was Amy.

It's not completely true to say that I hadn't seen her in that long. We'd bumped into each other here and there over the years. Random encounters around town at gas stations or Target or something like that, but she was usually with her husband.

After scanning the parking lot, zeroing in on the source of the voice, I realized that this time she was in a car about 30 feet away and alone in the nearly empty parking lot. Only a few other random shoppers were still going in just a few minutes before close, and the stream of people leaving was just a trickle. We might as well have been alone out there.

I sauntered up to the car, realizing that I was basically wearing running pants with nothing under them and a random t-shirt because I'm not getting dressed up to go to the store, but I didn't look like a complete scrub either; have to have some semblance of self respect.

I smiled at Amy. A flood of memories came back. We were fucking hot together. Both in our mid-20's, neither of us with any major debts or anything and holy fuck did we have some adventures back in the day. Fucking on the apartment stairs, fucking in the parking lot of our apartment building, screwing each other at every opportunity we had. They say you can't keep in shape by fucking alone; they obviously had a boring sex life.

"Hey," I said, holding my package of cookies in hand as I walked up to the side of her car. I was acutely aware that there were no security cameras in the parking lot as I looked down and openly ogled my ex-girlfriend.

What does she look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)