More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjgarces jjgarces

What's your opening line to Maria?

"Heard any good gossip lately?"

"So...Maria...heard any good gossip lately?" you ask her after you have walked over to her, Maria looking stunning in a strapless dress that also makes sure to show lots of leg.

It sounds corny, yes, but sometimes all you really need at these things is an opening line to win some time with your favorite celebrity.

You smile to yourself when you see that it seems to get Maria's attention, and as you strike up a casual conversation with her, you think she seems interested.

"That was a good one, I have to admit Mr...I actually don't think we've met before?", she says, giving you an almost apologetic smile, like she thinks she should know you.

"John. John Doe," you tell her, extending your hand to Maria, thinking to yourself how lucky the guy that gets to take her home at the end of these things must be, "and no need to be embarrassed Maria, I'm new in town and this is my first Hollywood party."

Now that you've got her attention, you'd like that to be you tonight, especially after having managed to engage her in conversation for a good ten minutes, which is an eternity at these things.

"Let me show you around John", she tells you after awhile, grabbing your hand, heading for the bar.

Where does Maria take you first? The bar, or somewhere else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)