More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wolk wolk

What do you do? Will you do as she asks, or do prefer to stay clear of that woman?

"Err... what should I stick in, ma'am?"

She didn't say explicitly what she wanted. Perhaps your raging hard-on drew too much blood from your head. If you misunderstood her request and try to... No, you don't want to think about it. You could get fired just for that raging hard-on in your shorts!

You make an innocent face and politely ask: "What should I stick in, ma'am?".

"You're even dumber than I thought, jackass. You're supposed to fulfill your mistress' every request before she even words it. And here is my dumb fucking jackass asking what I ment. This, you idiot!" she reaches out and pulls your shorts down to your knees in a single violent move. Your long thick member, your greatest pride that made many girls orgasm, spring out proudly. Your mistress seems surpised as far as you can tell from what's not hidden under her sunglasses.

"Oh," she exclaims, her lips makeing a juicy red "O" just two feet from your dick, "perhaps you're not so useless after all." You smile. Coming from her, this is a great compliment. In fact, today is the first time you heard something like this.

She smiles and orders you to put it...

Where does she want it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)