More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by staafje staafje

What did she have in mind?

"Do your Mom and Dad know you do this?"

"Do your Mom and Dad know you do this?" the blonde haired baby-sitter asked.

"No way, you know how uptight they are," Lewis replied.

"Yeah, I forget that sometimes, that is why I'm here," the buxom beauty said. "Why do you jerk your own cock off? You're a good looking guy and should have a girlfriend to be able to take care of your needs."

""A big party is going on at this time with a lot of girls, but because my parents are so strict that I can't go," Lewis answered.

"Could I see your cock a little better?" she asked, which really surprised him. Lewis let her have a good look of his dick. The lady in her early thirtys gasped and asked him, "How big is that thing, Lewis, none of my friends were that big."

He told her proudly, "It is exactly nine long and three inches around."

"Could I touch it?" Tracy then asked with a gleam in her eye. Lewis knew he had her right where he wanted her.

"You can do whatever you want with it," he said with a wink. She then got down on her knees and grabbed him with her left hand and started to stroke him while she used her right hand to massage his balls. He laid his head back and groaned cause it felt so good.

Then all of a sudden he felt something warm and wet around his cock and looked down to see that his baby-sitter had started to suck his cock. Tracy was teasing the head with just her tongue and looked up with her stunning blue eyes to see Lewis smiling at her and said, "You like that, watch this." She then swallowed his whole cock all the way to the base. He groaned and thought damn, how can she do that?

She then kept taking him deep into her throat and letting the whole thing except for the head out of her mouth before taking the whole thing back down her throat. After about thirty seconds of this Lewis yelled, "Tracy, if you don't want a mouthful of cum, you better stop."

She looked up at him and said, "Shoot your cum in my mouth, I want to swallow every drop you can give me." So, never to be one to turn down a lady, he let his cock explode in her mouth and she swallowed every drop that he gave her.

Did Lewis fuck Tracy? Or eat her out? Or?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)