More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Does Wendy ask him to meet her later, or go onto her next customer and wait to see if he comes back?

"Call Me"

Her eyes were fixed on his thick cock. Even as it lost its hardness it was impressive. Her pussy twitched as she looked at him, her hard, pink nipples almost hurt they were so erect. His cock was so impressive, the fat head leaking cum, the thick shaft and his heavy balls made her want to cum again in the worst way. She wanted that cock inside her, somehow. Then she just acted, Wendy moved quickly over to the small table in her performance room where she kept her purse, fumbling for the small pad she kept there. She quickly wrote, “Call me—212-614-6452” and pushed it up against the glass where the new guy could see it, but none of the other perverts. Wendy was not sure why she was doing it, something about his handsome dark face, crystal blue eyes, and his big thick cock made her take the chance. She flicked the microphone on again and said, “OK?”

He just looked at her with his cold blue eyes and said, “We’ll see.” Then he turned and was out of the booth in seconds.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)