More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by L1tTleD1fferent L1tTleD1fferent

What are you two doing after school?

"Anything"... As long as Jess is with you.

Thinking silently to yourself, you are so happy Jess phrased the question that way, with several separate options. Sure, you could have thought about her the rest of the day, whether you were with Jane or not. But Jane, knowing she was your girlfriend, would likely prefer she was the only female you thought about (that you had any real chance of being near). Also, you found it impossible to "chill" whenever Jess was around, physically or solely in your mind. Lastly, you found yourself thinking you'd very much like to "come over" her house, as well as anything else in her possession or on her anatomy you happened to find within your reach.

Deciding it was time to voice an answer, you simply said, "Yes, we'd like to do that," being sure to gesture specifically so as to reference both you and your girlfriend and not any of the things you'd like to do that may or may not involve her (though you honestly believed that would be her choice).

"Well, which one?!" Jess questions you again. "Ya know, I gave you a lot of options there, and there are several more I didn't take the time to mention!"

You realize that's all true, and also that it might be safest for you to stay silent this time, and Jane to answer this question for the two of you, mainly to make sure she didn't feel left-out, or angry at either of you.

What does she say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)