More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonWriter AnonWriter

All that out of the way, let's join in our character's first day at college...

...walking around campus.

It was a balmy Monday afternoon in August as you wandered around Bambi University. You'd spent the entire day in orientation presentations with peppy speakers who talked about how great the campus and surrounding town was. These were to be the best years of your life according them and you were wont to believe them. After all, you were quite a loner in high school, keeping to yourself and your few friends. All of your friends went to different schools, so you were completely alone here. Of course you had wanted it that way. This was to be a chance to re-invent yourself, and you intended to take advantage of the opportunity. While you were a timid loner before, here you planned to 'fake it till you make it' as a confident, outgoing young man.

You glanced in a mirrored window and took a look at yourself. You were always short and lithe for a boy, standing at 5'4" and 105 pounds. Your shaggy brown hair covered your forehead and ears. Wanting to make a good first impression on your fellow freshmen you had chosen to wear a light blue long-sleeved button up and khakis. Unfortunately it was all for naught, as there was no time to socialize during the orientation activities. Even worse, it seemed like all the other students had already formed cliques with other students in their dorms. Maybe I shouldn't have chosen to live off campus for my first semester.

What did you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)