More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 71 by lamancha lamancha

What does Piya say?

Time to rinse off.

Piya stands up and addresses her guests, wiping her face and rubbing off some of the rum from her lips as she helps Yui to her feet, “everyone lets take this party back out to the pool now that Yui and I are dripping wet I think we need a quick rinse off.”

Yui, looking back at me and smiling brightly as she holds Piya’s hand as Piya drags her friend towards the sliding door and back to the pool.

Jessica and Dawn abandon their post at the bar and following Yui and Piya out. Jessica smacks my ass as she passes and Dawn copies her apparent new mentor. Only breaking away from copying when Jessica reaches her girlfriend Holly and kisses her deeply, both hands holding her blond girlfriends head, slipping her tongue into Holly’s mouth as Dawn stands awkwardly a few paces behind them, wringing her hands until Lawan comes up to her. Then Dawn and Lawan start talking and giggling, laughing and reliving every moment of this crazy party they can’t believe they’re here for.

Lawan yells out to Aor, “are all Piya’s parties like this?”

Aor, standing next to me with a joint in her mouth, lighting it up and taking a pull before handing the joint to me. Holding her breath before exhaling in a plume of smoke, “no, I think we have him to thank for this.”

Yui and Piya dive into the pool, darting through the water. The sun slowly setting behind Piya’s fence casting a golden hue to the air as their dark swimsuits cling to their bodies.

The automatic lights of the pool kick on and the boughs of light frame the two of them as they swim and splash around, making them seem otherworldly as they swim around.

That or Aor’s pot is really just that good. I watch Holly and Jessica dive in to pool, Dawn following right behind as Aor, Lawan and I hang back smoking the joint.

Something smacks me in the face and falls onto my arm. It’s Piya’s bikini top and she hollers at me, “you’re sticky, get in the water and rinse off with us!” then she suddenly gasps, “LA-LA, you smoke weed?”

Lawan freezes, red ember of the joint in hand, “you don’t know everything about me Phee Saao”

I look to Aor for a translation “older sister.” She explains as she takes the joint from Lawan.

I watch as Lawan grabs the flamingo float from the edge of the pool and throw it playfully and Piya who reaches up and grabs it, topless and climbs on top of it along with another one of her friends.

Yui, not to be outdone, pulls her one piece down to her waist and calls me to jump in the pool.

Holly and Jessica are quick to take their tops off too and Jessica has Holly pinned against the pool edge and they’re making out.

Suddenly I can feel the sugary rum drying and sticking to my skin, so I run and do a flip into the pool, splashing the flamingo raft that Piya and I were fucking on just hours ago and the two girls atop it.

Aor left to her own devices with the joint in her hand shrugs and takes her top off, throwing it over her shoulder before grabbing a bottle of rum and sauntering over to the pool edge.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)