More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by tunafuck tunafuck

How do you handle your new job?

poorly, as a debt bound sex

You are given the job of carrying meals and drinks to the tavern patrons. It seems easy at first but you find the customers are rather touchy and feely with you. Every Couple of minutes you feel someone grope your tits and ass, sometimes even rubbing your pussy.

You complain to Lydia but she coldly tells you it is part of the job. At the end of the first night you ask if you can get a room because it is puring rain and you are given a straw mat behind the kitchen where you can sleep. You also get a few meals of weak watery stew and watered down ale and wine. You think to yourself ill save up for a few days and be on my way.

After a week of this you go to Lydia and ask for your wages, "Ok wench you get 2 coppers a night, and your room is 1 silver per night, 2 silver a day for the food and , a fee of 5 coppers for the facilities a day, and your clothes will be 2 gold."

You gasp! "That puts me in your debt, and those prices are outrageous." Lydia smirks at you, "that is what you agreed to when you took the job." The bouncer then drags you to the city council who inform you that you now belong to Lydia until until you pay off your debt and do anything she says.

You are then informed that any customer who pays for you can sleep with you and Lydia informs you she gets 60% of what you get as well as a silver a night for your hard straw mat on the floor. With the prices she is going to charge customers for you you are only going to sink deeper and deeper into her debt, forever being stuck as a tavern whore and wench.

How does her first day as a whore go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)