More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by longtall9 longtall9

Who Found The Rulebook?

me

The world is a strange place. There are times when it seems utterly broken, heading in a direction that can only result in it becoming even more broken.

Greed, competition, hatred... all the human evils seem to conspire in making life meaningless and joyless.

Then the Rulebook appeared. It was just lying there, almost as if it wanted to be found by me. I picked it up and opened it. There was a pencil neatly tucked into a holder inside.

There must have been at least a thousand pages, all of them blank, save for the first page, which stated simply:

Write a rule. It will happen.

In my dark mood, thinking about this messy, doomed world, I almost laughed at the absurdity. But, thinking that I could write something and leave it for someone else to find and think about, I wrote:

Rule #1: You agree with me.

Thinking that would be that, I slid the pencil back into its holder and put the book back down on the ground where I’d found it. Standing up and turning to walk away, with the “Rulebook” already half out of mind, I slammed right into a passerby, who was also a policeman, and knocked him right on his ass.

The problem was compounded by the fact that I didn’t immediately realize it was a policeman, and my reflex was to sputter, “Watch where you’re going, dumb ass! I’m the only other person on the sidewalk and you ran into me? You clumsy fuck!”

Then I saw it was a policeman. Visions of assaulting a police officer and worse began screaming like a siren in my brain.

The policeman picked himself up, rubbing his sore ass, and..,.

Began to apologize profusely! “You’re right, sir. I should have been more observant. I am a clumsy fuck.”

Flabbergasted at my good fortune that I had just bowled over the only policeman ever invented that wasn’t bad-tempered, I helped him up as he continued to tell me what a dumb ass he was. After he seemed to have collected himself, I started to walk away before he had a chance to change his surprisingly contrite attitude, when I heard him running up behind me, saying, “Sir, don’t forget this. I believe you dropped it when I blundered into you.”

It was the Rulebook. He handed it to me reverently, and left me there on the sidewalk. Cautiously, I opened it to the only page that I had written.

“Write a rule. It will happen.”

And below that, “Rule#1: You agree with me.”

I tucked the book under my arm and sat down on a nearby bench. The street was filthy. The sky was some odd shade of polluted gray-orange. The few people on the street were shuffling through their lives, burdened, broken, hopeless. It was an ugly world, and I wanted off.

With the help of this odd little book, I was going to make my own world, with my own rules, without the grindstone and the weight of oppression. My Rules

I had fantasized about such a place, many times. The rules would be simple, and absolute. I decided numbering them would be tedious, and one of the things my world would most definitely not have would be tedious things.

So, I began.

I am the only male in the world. Everyone else in the world is a very attractive female between the ages of 18 and 30. They have one purpose: my pleasure. They will pleasure me in groups of no less than 5 at a time. Every 5th female will be a Facilitator. A Facilitator is able to establish a mental link with me so she knows exactly what my pleasure is at any given moment, and is able to convey that to any and all the other females in whatever group is pleasuring me.

The females will age up to 30 years old, at which time they will revert back to the age of 18. That is their life cycle, and it is perpetual. I can be whatever age I want to be.

The population of my world is 200,000,001. All towns are no larger than 10,000 in population, all female, living in groups of at least 5 per domicile. Doors are never locked. I am always welcome.

High heels and thigh high stockings must be worn at all times unless otherwise directed. Skirts are to be no longer than mid-thigh. Panties are banned, planet-wide.

When not engaged in sex acts, all women are to be engaged in the study thereof, with emphasis on pornography, masturbation, and visual stimulation.

There is no need of pregnancy. Disease is non existent. All women on the planet are devoted to my pleasure.

I slipped the pencil back into its holder, having filled several pages. Closing the Rulebook, I looked up from my work, and immediately felt a pleasant cock tingle, as 7 gorgeous women strode toward me, hips swinging, heels clicking on the pavement...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)