More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 72 by lamancha lamancha

What's next?

Learning more about Aor.

Emerging from the water, I can feel the rum washing off my body and as the pool water runs away from my eyes I can see the group of gorgeous Thai women topless in and around the water. Piya and her sister, laying on the oversized flamingo raft casually talking to Dawn and Yui. A group of other girls whose names I can't remember are laughing and knocking a beach ball back and forth. Not everyone one of them are topless but Piya is, and Yui has her one-piece swimsuit folded over just above her belly button. Their nipples all jutting out from the cool water as it caresses their tanned skin.

Holly and Jessica are still pressed into each other in the shallow end, a mix of blond and purple hair, and gorgeous bodies, Holly's hand slipping beneath the water and between her girlfriend's legs. I cannot believe my luck in being surrounded like I am.

Lawan passes a bottle of rum from the raft to Dawn as she hangs off the float. As Dawn accepts the bottle from her friend she sees me emerge from the water, locks eyes with me and drags her tongue across the neck of the bottle before taking a swig. Yui, seeing what Dawn is doing pounces on Dawn, her tiny breasts landing on her student's head and submerging her as Dawn's hand shoots up keeping the bottle from going under. All the girls laugh as the two reemerge from the water.

I can feel my cock swelling inside the green and yellow trunks that Yui had brought me to be "helpful." The kangaroo decal at the front of the speedo is distorting and bulging at the sight of these frolicking wet breasts, so I hug the wall and swim over to Aor, trying to not draw attention to my situation.

I don't expect Aor is exactly inclined to keep my secret but she is hanging out by the edge taking a drag of one of her joints and I figure it is the best option for where I should be headed. Seeing her topless isn't going to make my situation any less noticeable either and I can feel her eyes shooting down under the water and giving me a knowing smile before handing me the joint and encouraging me to take a drag.

As I draw the smoke in she asks me, "so how many, exactly, of this group have you fucked?"

The bluntness of the question forces me to cough out the smoke. Embarrassed and startled I croak out an "excuse me" which she doesn't accept, her knowing eyes peering into me pressing me for a proper answer "Yui... and Piya... and Holly," I say before taking another drag.

"I hope that's not the end of the list," she says as she kicks some water off the surface of the pool playfully.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask her, this time not letting her off the hook and returning the same challenging glance she gave me.

"I..." she stammers a little, "I'm fucked up, I haven't had fun like this in a long time. I just mean I can see why you're so popular with the girls." Her eyes shift back to my bulging kangaroo. "I mean... I mean I can tell why they like you so much."

"Thanks, Aor." We both struggle to move the conversation from the point. Luckily Piya and Yui swim up to us. Piya takes the joint from me and pulls from it before offering it to Yui, who declines.

"No thanks, that stuff messes me up and Aor and I have to train tomorrow morning. Isn't that right Aor."

Aor, her face flushed, "oh we're still doing that tomorrow? Sure I'll be there."

"Of course we're still doing that!" Yui says, splashing her friend. "You want to keep making progress and get back to the body you had before your baby don't you? You can't stop now, you're looking so good! Isn't she looking great?" Yui asks Piya and I.

We both agree and the conversation swings into a more natural rhythm. As the conversation continues Piya and Yui both search for and find moments to squeeze my cock under the water. Aor talks about her baby. Yui talks about the school and shares some of the rumours about the Mother Superior. Piya talks about her thesis at university and asks me about my classes and what I want to be doing once I'm done bouncing.

Naturally, the night starts to wind down. Holly and Jessica are the first to excuse themselves to go home. They've somehow swapped bikini tops in a hurry to get home, explaining they have some more of the "woman's secret friend" and a new sex toy they got to celebrate their anniversary that they are dying to try. They hug all of us goodbye, thanking Piya for hosting. As Holly hugs me she feels my cock pressing against her stomach, giving me a sly smile she says goodbye.

After they leave Piya starts to subtly drop hints to the rest of the crowd that the party is over and group by group people start to leave. The only one who puts up a fight is Dawn, "ahh but I was hoping to see the baby!"

Lawan asks Piya if she and Dawn can crash in Piya's guest room and Piya agrees on the condition that they behave. Piya then asks Aor what her plans are.

As if on cue, Piya's doorbell rings and Aor hops up and heads to the door. Either stoned or comfortable enough to forget her top is off she forgets her top is off and answers the door, her husband there, holding their baby.

Quickly after the door opens we all hear him raising his voice. I have no idea what they're saying as the conversation heats up quickly and is in Thai but Piya and Yui both respond fairly quickly and get themselves to the door as well. Yui tries to pull her suit back up but Piya stops her as if to give some sort of guidance as to how to help their friend Aor.

I'm a couple steps behind them and Dawn and Lawan hang back, giggling nervously to each other. When I get there I see Aor holding her baby, bouncing it gently trying to keep it sleeping as she and Piya and Yui are trying to calm down Aor's husband. Aor slips into English long enough to say, "I told you this is what I needed tonight, to have some fun with my friends! You said you were okay with that." Her husband seems to agree on this point before seeing me. Pointing at me and saying something in Thai.

I have no idea what it is he says, and seeing as every translator I know is currently occupied with this heated exchange I can only assume he is asking who the barely dressed man is that is hanging out with his topless wife and her topless friends.

Aor answers him and he can only respond in English, "This is 'Asian fucker'? You said nothing about him being here!" before slipping into Thai again speaking fast and loud, the baby starts to stir in Aor's arms.

Piya steps between him and I and says in English, "he's my guest and don't be rude. He speaks English and you speak English."

We exchange a very awkward handshake and some brief small talk before Aor's husband seems to be boiling over. "Aor," he says firmly "are you coming?"

Aor pauses before answering, "the girls were hoping to spend time with the baby..."

Before she can finish answering her husband fumes, "you know what? Why don't you just stay here with the baby then, I'll see you at home!" And with that, he leaves only to come back with two large bags for the baby. Then he leaves.

As he storms off back to his car Yui turns to Aor to console her friend as Piya comes up and kisses me reassuringly.

"Geez, what's up his butt?" Lawan asks from the back door.

"Oh, just married stuff," Yui answers.

"He hates that we're not trying to have a second kid already." Aor explains, "and he's mad at you for helping me get in shape again," Aor says to Yui.

"Me? What the hell!" Yui responds indignantly

Aor responds, "I don't get it, I guess he feels threatened by it or something. I don't know, let's not worry about it."

The girls all have covered up when they take the baby to the living room and start fawning over it as I go and grab a towel to wrap around my waist and join them. As I rejoin the group in the living room Dawn teases me "aw, getting shy now? I haven't gotten a good look yet!"

"Me neither! Ow" Lawan says as her sister slaps her up the back side of her head.

Piya, cooing at the cute little chubby baby says, "Aor you and the baby are staying here tonight. You can have the guest room, Dawn and La-la you can have the couch."

"Where are Yui and Roo going to sleep?" Lawan asks absent-mindedly as Yui looks to her friend for an answer.

"With me," Piya says

Yui smiles with that amazing smile she has as she thinks nothing is going to happen without her at least knowing about it, "I want him in the middle!"

So what will happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)