More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 67 by cdbaby cdbaby

What's next?

laps of luxury

"What's happening?" Sarah asked as the 'officer' was led inside the room and she was moved into a desk chair in the center of the room.

"Is this the girl?" She towered over sarah.

"Were we being too loud? I dont-"

"We got word of a very dangerous criminal in the area. Fitting your description."

"Me? Wha-" Again Sarah was cut off by the tall woman slapping a handcuff on her wrist and locking her to the chair arm. "Is this standard police procedure?" The other girls laughed as pulsing music filled the room. With a flick of her wrist, she threw her hat to one of the girls. Her long black hair shook loose as she ripped her shirt open exposing her ample cleavage. "Guys, I dont think she's a cop!"

The buxom woman placed her high heeled boot between Sarah's lap, silencing her in an instant as she traced a finger along Sarah's cheek. "Call me Officer Kisses."

"L-like the candy?"

"Exactly sugar." Officer Kisses unzipped the rest of her shirt as she spun around and sat in Sarah's lap as she gyrated to the music. "You can touch me anywhere you want. Don't be shy." She grabbed the stunned Sarah's free hand, placing it on her large breast. "You like that, sugar?"

"Yes." Sarah swallowed hard as she kneaded Kisses' chest. The girls cheered as they passed Sarah a glass. As the stripper tore her bra off fully exposing her chocolate kisses to the girls who hooted and hollered once more. Sarah downed the glass in one gulp, instantly regretting it as it tasted like a burning tire in her mouth. As the beautiful woman danced before her, she was very conflicted. She loved Jill, but she was feeling very...flush as this Amazonian woman shook her ass in front of her.

switch or keep going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)