More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by exxxidor456 exxxidor456

What's next?

...her brother's slutty new girlfriend!

Sue’s most terrible secret was one she was barely able to admit to herself for most of her adult life – her secret lust for her younger brother. The upright and respectable heroine had tortured herself with guilt for her desire to break this most sacred taboo.

Johnny was just the sort of “bad boyfriend” that she would never have anything to do with, but that only added to the allure. He was cocky, selfish, arrogant and vain, the very opposite of her beloved Reed. But again, fight it as much as he could, these things only added to the desire. She would burn with jealousy when she saw him going out with an endless parade of hot young sluts.

Again, the kinds of women he favored were the very opposite of his sister. He obviously favored wild, hot, confident party girls. Sue envied them their easy sexuality and the way they didn’t give a second thought to wearing daring, whorish outfits that Sue would only ever consider wearing in the bedroom on “date nights” with Reed. And there were so few of them these days. He was always busy tinkering with his damned bits of technology in the lab.

So, it was ironic that his tinkering had led to the present situation. She remembered some months back when he babbling to her about his latest experiment over breakfast. A device that could alter one’s appearance and voice, so that a person could take on the perfect disguise. It would be very useful for covert missions. She hadn’t paid much attention at the time, merely smiled and said “Yes, dear”.

But later, when she’d been lingering near Johnny’s room and had heard the howls and screams coming from his latest Playmate, a sudden thought had struck her. The perception filter! She could take on the guise of some hot young slut and amuse herself by flirting with her brother. That’s all, just a bit of flirting. Yes, she’d really believed that’s as far as it would go…

Knowing her brother as well as she did, and his preference for sexual partners, it had been easy for her to come up with a range of options for an alter-ego. She would become…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)