More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by DMozarella DMozarella

What should she do?

get changed.

"no, I am not going back out there until I get a costume change!" she demanded, fists clenched at her side. Her assistant sighed and headed for the costume room. An announcement came over the tannoy declaring an intermission, and she listened as the sound of chatter filled the air. Her assistant came back to her and sighed. "they do have another costume but it's something you've worn before" she explained, holding up a one-piece and white boots. It was the same outfit she'd worn for the music video for Break Free. She eyed up the costume and smiled. "yeah, that'll be fine" she said, taking the costume back to her dressing room.

Once the crowd had settled down, Ariana stepped out in her new outfit, smiling with joy. The crowd cheered and whooped as she stepped out on the stage, dressed in her costume. As she rattled through some of the songs, she picked the perfect opportunity to take a break. A stool was brought on stage, which Ariana sat down on. However, as she lifted her leg to get on the stool, she felt the crotch of her costume tear open, making her hurriedly sit down and blush. Everyone looked at her confused, but she shrugged it off. "everyone enjoying the night?" she asked, and was greeted by a loud cheer. She chuckled, and whilst everyone was distracted, she gestured down to her crotch, and everyone on the side of the stage looked at her, surprised. Her assistant shrugged, and Ariana scoffed. "right, how many have we got left... about 2 more?" she asked, thinking through her options. "well, I guess I could carry on" she hopped up from her seat, and kept her legs pressed together to hide the issue. She made it through the rest of her songs, and she wished the crowd well as she strutted backstage.

"everything ok?" her assistant asked. Ariana pulled her costume off, handed it back to the costume people, and sighed. "yeah, all good. you got my clothes?" Her assistant nodded and hurried off to the costume room. Ariana settled down and looked at her reflection in the mirror. "well, at least my fans didn't see anything" she muttered, letting her hair fall down her back and slightly covering her behind. At that moment, there was a knock at the door. "that was quick, please just leave them at the door" she said, before stopping. She could hear excited chatter. 'oh no, backstage fans' she thought to herself. "can we come in?" a teen girls voice asked. Ariana could feel sweat forming on her forehead. "um, how many of you are there?" she asked nervously. "oh, it's only me" the voice replied. She peered out. on the other side of the door stood a girl, probably about 18 years old. wearing a hoodie with her blonde hair in a ponytail. "do you have any issues with me being naked?" The girl looked at her in surprise, but chuckled. "fine with me" Ariana moved aside to let the girl in, and the girl looked at her. her idol was standing in front of her, fully naked, her cheeks bright red. "do you want this?" the girl asked, pulling her oversized hoodie off and handing it to Ariana. "oh, thank you" she exclaimed, pulling the hoodie on. It went down to her knees, which made her happy. "you didn't see anything on stage, did you?" Ariana asked. the girl giggled. "well, maybe a little bit" she replied, her cheeks a little flushed.

The two girls chatted for a while, before the girl had to leave. "hey, you can keep the hoodie" the girl said, smiling. "but you'll want it back at some point, won't you?" Ariana replied, curious. "I'll probably be at your next show, you can give it to me then. hopefully, you won't have any wardrobe malfunctions" the two of them laughed, and the girl left wit a signed picture in her hand. Ariana chuckled, slipped her trainers on and headed back to the tour-bus. She settled down in her private booth, along with her brother and assistant. "wow, wearing your own merch" her brother exclaimed teasingly. "hey, I have my reasons" she retorted, pulling her headphones on. She looked through her phone and saw all the delightful messages from her fans, thanking her for a great show and a fun night. She chuckled. "if only they knew" she muttered, flicking through her Twitter for the rest of the journey.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)