More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

Her fingers drift towards her waiting tongue...

... but you stop her.

"Devi," you whisper as you grab her wrist. She's startled, but she's quick to move her hand away once she realizes what she almost did. With a shaky grip, she puts the cup of your jizz on the table and moves to clean her free hand up in your kitchen. You lean back into your chair, still tingling from coming, while reason and order slowly leak back into your mind.

Why did you stop her? If it was to spare her the unknown "effect" of your seed, weren't you being a hypocrite? You already "poisoned" her milk, so why... what about this was unacceptable? As you try to find a good reason, only one, shrouded in anything but good intentions, makes sense: because she would know that you did nothing to help her. The cogs turn in your mind about how to manipulate this old friend, and you're simultaneously delighted and disgusted with yourself. The kitchen faucet turns off, and she returns to the living room while you remain naked, reclined, and hooked up to her machines.

"I am not sure how semen is supposed to taste or smell," she suddenly declares, as if you had been having a conversation until now, "but that was... not unpleasant."

You blink at her. Her hands are clean, of course, but she's still licking her lips. "Taste? Did... did you eat it anyways-?"

"A small taste," she corrects you. "It was important to know the properties, and... and that's the only reason." It was a suspiciously specific end to her statement.

"For science?"

"For science." She starts typing away at her laptop, the center of the network of machines either pointed at or directly connecting to your body. "It will take some time to review this data, but there must be a reason for the volume of ejaculate." She shifts away from her laptop and towards your chair and, without warning, begins to massage your sack. She eyes them like a jeweler might a shiny rock. "Your testicles don't seem abnormally large, though I'm hardly an expert, and the volume you dispensed can't possibly hail simply from your prost-... your prostate-hey, Derek, how often are you able to become erect again within minutes of an orgasm?"

You look down, and sure enough you're standing fully at attention, your manhood pointing right at her mouth while she massages your nuts. "I think you're to blame," you sigh happily. You raise an eyebrow at Devi and grin. "Impressed?"

"Alarmed. More and more, it seems the physiological changes you're faced with are over-emphasizing reproduction... but at what expense?" Much to your disappointment, she abandons her post at your balls and goes back to her laptop to type away.

But you still have this hard-on to get rid of.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)