More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

Her fingers drift towards her waiting tongue...

... and you let her taste it.

... and your prick starts to harden anew as she shoves her fingers, one after the other, into her mouth to suck your cum. By the time her eyes open wide in something like surprise, she's seductively licking your sperm from between her fingers. "Oh no, I... I feel fine, but by ingesting your semen..." She stares at her hand now with more awareness. There is only a tiny pause before she surrenders to instinct, continuing to lap up every errant droplet from her hand as she talks. "I'm subjecting myself... to an unknown chemical... compound, all but... certainly... with time-delayed... psychedelic effects... possibly nerve damage..." Her hand sparkles with spit in the fluorescent lighting of your living room, and all her precious devices, now no doubt brimming with data, go unheeded.

She looks at your Johnson, now standing at full attention while you stare at her with an idiotically slacked jaw. Her eyes drift from your manhood, ready to dispense more for her, and then... to the cup in her hand. A sample cup filled halfway with nothing but male ejaculate. "Of course... we can acquire another sample if..." The proud lesbian doesn't finish her sentence as she licks her cum-covered lips only once before kissing the cup's edge, tipping it backwards to greedily swallow your seed. You watch, jaw dropped further, as she closes her eyes and embraces the act, tipping her head back as she take huge gulps of you. Her frail, milk-chocolate throat pulses with every mouthful sent down into her stomach.

You are totally and extensively at a loss for words by the time she puts the cup down, coughing only once before licking away the semen mustache on her upper-lip. You're all but ready to come again, and your vigorous pumping and groaning face are all the warning she needs to go towards your cock, cup in hand and ready to receive the actual sample. She's a scientist to the very end, after all.

She's getting close...

... but you're already coming.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)