More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Zoey Deutch

Zoey Francis Thompson Deutch (/dɔɪtʃ/; born November 10, 1994) is an American actress and producer. The daughter of director Howard Deutch and actress-director Lea Thompson, she began her career with roles on the Disney Channel comedy series The Suite Life on Deck (2010–2011) and The CW crime drama series Ringer (2011–2012). Following her credited film debut in the gothic romance film Beautiful Creatures (2013), she starred in the fantasy horror film Vampire Academy (2014), for which she received a Teen Choice Award nomination.

Deutch achieved critical praise for her roles in numerous films, including Richard Linklater's Everybody Wants Some!! (2016), Why Him? (2016), Before I Fall (2017), Flower (2017), and Rebel in the Rye (2017), for which she has received awards from the Dallas International Film Festival and the SCAD Savannah Film Festival. In 2017, her mother directed her and her sister Madelyn in the comedy-drama film The Year of Spectacular Men, which Deutch also co-produced. She went on to star in the romantic comedy Set It Up (2018), the zombie comedy Zombieland: Double Tap (2019), and the comedy-drama Buffaloed (2019), which she also produced. Since 2019, she has starred in the Netflix comedy series The Politician.

Early life :

Deutch was born in Los Angeles, California, to actress Lea Thompson and director Howard Deutch. She has one sister, Madelyn Deutch, who is also an actress. Other close relatives of hers include her maternal grandmother, musician Barbara Barry Thompson, paternal grandfather, music executive Murray Deutch, and great-uncle actor Robert Walden. Deutch's father, from New York, is of Jewish descent, whereas her mother, from Minnesota, is of partial Irish ancestry. She is Jewish and had a Bat Mitzvah.

She started taking acting classes at the age of five. Deutch studied at Oakwood School, Los Angeles County High School for the Arts and at the Young Actors Space. She majored in theater at L.A. County High School for the Arts. She studies with a political science tutor (with a current focus on constitutional law) and takes art classes at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

Where is Zoey when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)