More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Zendaya is in bed

The bedroom door burst open and Zendaya was jerked awake by someone grabbing her wrist and dragging her out of bed.

"What's going on?" she said groggily as she stumbled downstairs, struggling to keep up with the person who had a vice-like grip on her wrist. "Hey, stop!" Zendaya said, starting to realize what was happening but still too sleepy to put up any resistance.

Before she knew what was happening, Zendaya was dragged out of her front door, down her drive and bundled into the front seat of a car. The passenger door locked and the car was pulling away moments later.

"Drink."

A flask was pushed into her hands and Zendaya, still very submissive in her groggy state, drained it before bursting into a fit of coughing. That was the strongest coffee she had ever tasted!

Suddenly wide awake from the strong hit of caffeine and with her heart hammering in her chest, Zendaya started to panic. She had been dragged out of the house wearing just her pajamas; she didn't even have any shoes on! Her dark, curly hair was a frizzy, bedraggled mess, forcing her to push locks out of her eyes.

Curling her long, bare legs up to her chest, Zendaya looked around fearfully to see where she was being taken...

Where is Zendaya being taken?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)