More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Zendaya's mystery contract

Zendaya stormed into the office and sat down in the chair.

She didn't have time for this. She had a busy schedule, why did they want her to sign more contracts? A young intern sat across from her, which only annoyed Zendaya more. They couldn't even be bothered to send anyone of real importance to see her!

"Let's get this over with," Zendaya said, taping her foot impatiently.

"Are you sure you don't want to read over it first?" the intern said.

"Do you think I've got time to read the same old stuff? Anyway my manager's probably been through it all..."

"If you say so," the intern said, handing over a pen.

Zendaya scribbled her signature in triplicate, not bothering to even skim read the contract.

"Is that everything?" Zendaya said, standing up.

"Yes," the intern said. "To be honest, we thought you'd take longer to agree to our terms. We'll be in touch."

"Whatever," Zendaya said, not listening as she slammed the door behind her.

The intern flicked through the contract to make sure everything was legally binding. She knew for a fact that Zendaya's manager hadn't read it. The young actress would be in for a surprise when she found out what she had just signed up for!

What has Zendaya unwittingly agreed to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)