More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Zari Tomaz (Legends of Tomorrow)

"Huh. I hacked history."
—Zari Tomaz

Zari Tomaz, known as Z to her friends and Khaahar to her brother, is a hacker, rogue time traveler, a member of the Legends, and "one of the six".

She is played by Tala Ashe.

Zari Tomaz grew up as a Muslim in 2042, an era which banned religion. She lived with her family, and together with her brother was part of a resistance against A.R.G.U.S.'s control of the United States, which had severe anti-meta-human laws.

Haunted by the loss of her brother and hardened from years of growing up in a dystopian future where she and other meta-humans are hunted, Zari generally presents herself as a cynical and gruff survivor who prefers to keep other people at arm's length, also being to join the Legends due not feeling like any sort of team player. She tends to resort to sarcasm and/or blunt honesty as a means of communicating feelings, a quality she shares with Mick.

However, Zari's disposition is not entirely sour; besides her sense of humor, she is shown to have some talent in video games and enjoys them, and more noteworthy, could show empathy and compassion as the situation warranted, such as when she connected with Ray Palmer's child-self and actually did so more successfully than Ray himself did. That she displayed similar empathy and kindness to a young Nora Darhk and make a strong effort to reach out to her would seem to suggest that she has a general soft spot for children.

Zari was also just as devastated emotionally by the of Martin Stein as all of her teammates were, and attended his funeral same as them. All of this indicates that, for all of her outer image of hardened survival instincts and practiced cynicism, there is a and gentler side to her as well.

Powers -

  1. Air Totem: Zari's powers came from the Air Totem, a totem that channels and harnesses the power of air.
  2. Aerokinesis: The Air Totem granted Zari with the power to manipulate the air, bending it in whichever way she wanted.
  3. Flight: The totem allows Zari to fly by creating a vortex. The Totem can also make others fly as she did to Ray Palmer.

Abilities -

  1. Expert computer hacker: Zari is an experienced computer hacker, as she was able to hack into an A.R.G.U.S. drone to escape from it. She was also able to hack into the Waverider although Gideon knew after she did it.
  2. Skilled hand-to-hand combatant: Zari is shown to have well-coordinated fighting styles like boxing during fights such as the resurrection of Damien Darhk and while saving Helen of Troy.
  3. Skilled violinist: Zari has shown to be skilled at playing the violin, as she was able to, presumably, teach herself how to play the violin during the sedative-induced dream and play Vivaldi's '"L'inverno" (Winter) Concerto No. 4 in F minor, Op. 8, 4 'Winter': Largo'. after her sedative-induced dream flawlessly.

Equipment -

  1. Air Totem: All of Zari's powers came from her necklace, which allowed her to manipulate the air.
  2. Suit: Zari's first costume was an all-white costume which she disliked. During the Nazi invasion, Zari received a suit from the Waverider with the color consisting of black and gold.

How does Zari end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)