More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

The Princess?

Yuli

Amazonian Princess Yuli Mankath looked at the land as she sailed towards it in her boat. She had her spear ready, vigilantly looking for men to capture. This was her first solo expedition, a rite of passage for the princesses and royalty when they reached 18 years old. Her mother had given her some advice before leaving, reminding her of many important basics. She hoped to score a good muscular man, bringing good genes into the royal family, as previous princesses had done during their first expedition. She made sure her bracelet was well secured before looking back at the coastline. Her amber eyes strained to detect movement.

She noted she still had a while before she arrived, and decided to eat a small meal, so she didn't get hungry while she was on land. Her golden bracelets and necklace, lined with rubies shone in the sun as she focused on finding any movement on the coast.

"Can't let mum down, not after she gave me this magical spear behind everyone's back to help me", she muttered to herself as she got ready. She would arrive soon. Her silver earrings moved slightly as she turned her head to inspect the entire coast. Defeat had never crossed her mind, just an inability to capture a good man. This was because she had grown isolated from men, the few she saw had been captured, and thus she saw them as weak. The wind picked up and fluttered her short black hair slightly, but she didn't let this distract her from the task at hand. Another distraction was the relative cold. Her clothing, two pieces, simply covering up the vitals, was ideal for the warm tropical weather of her homeland, but here, in colder climates, it made her feel cold. She ignored it too, despite the annoying feeling.

Once she felt she was close enough, she turned her ship to sail parallel to the coast, so she may see any man who might happen to be there. Seeing as no man was nearby for long way down the coast, Yuli spent some time re-painting the ritual blue stripes. The paint got wet before it could dry, and some was fading, so she dedicated to painting it back for a while. Just as she was done, she spotted movement.

In the distance she could see a man wearing amour, riding a great horse. She made a smile as she headed towards him. She happily noted he should be good breeding stock, and would a good first time for her as she approached. She noted the clothing the man was wearing was strange, a combination of normal armor and robes. He also seemed to carry many weapons attached to the back of his horse. He was looking the other way, and moving slowly along the sand with his horse, and Yuli happily noted she would get the drop on him.

"Oh, the excitement of the first capture, mom will be so proud!", she though as she stealthily approached him. Once she was close enough, she disembarked and silently swam ashore, the man about 100 meters ahead of her. Smiling once more, she threw Talat, her magical spear at him. That second, the man turned around to look at her. To her surprise, his face didn't show any fear, even as the magical spear flew straight towards his chest.

Who is the man?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)