More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What happens when you train?

Your father!!!!!!!!!!!

''Lava style: Lava Stream Tornado Vortex Jutsu.'' You say as you spew a Spiralling Tornado Like Stream of Lava at a Target. All of a sudden you hear clapping, and you turn around to see: Asuma Sarutobi, Your Father! ''I see you mastered Lava Style, I'd expect nothing less from a Sarutobi, especially if he he was my son.'' He goes to pat your shoulder but you step back glaring at him, warning him not to touch you. ''I am not your son. I never was, isn't that how you liked it? How hou wanted it? Since my birth you have ignored me time and time again, no matter how mudh I tried to get your approval let alone your attention it was never good enough for you to notice.'' You shoot your words with absolute hate, Resentment, Neglect, and Anger dripping from each one.

'' Look Sasuke I understand how you must feel---'' Asuma begins to say but you cut him off riht then and there. ''You don't understand a single thing about me at all, Never once have you Looked at me with anything but repulsion, and disgust, and why? Because my mother was some random-ass Whore? Because I'll never be able to live up to the Sarutobi Name without Legitimatacy? Or because when you look at me you find everything you hate about yourself? You don't know anything about me at all, Sarutobi-sensei! At least the Hokage knows how to treat family, you obviously couldn't care less one way or the other. If you know anything about my life aside from hard it is, I suggest you speak now or forget about Our Relation if you haven't already.'' ''Alright so I haven't been much of a Father, but I know enough about you to be content.'' ''That's debatable, name one thing you know for sure.'' ''I know that your Anko Mitarashi have been sleeping together.'' Your face goes completely pale as he tells you what you yourself know to be true. ''H-how?'' ''I follow you sometimes and once I followed to her apartment, I was curious as to why you there in the first place, so i looked in the window and saw her riding you like an Inuzuka in Heat.'' ''Thats none of your concern.''

''The hell it aint! Who my son sleeps with at his current age is very much my concern.''

''One warning LEAVE. ME. ALONE!'' You tell him as you teleport away.

''I'd best go ask Kurenai about this.'' Says Asuma with a heavy sigh.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)