More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wildone101 Wildone101

What do you get out of your car?

Your dungeons & dragons set (you're the nerdy classmate)

You grab the red and black case that contains your custom set of dice, character sheets and some small hand-painted figurines. You hold the case in front of you like a shield and it presses against your sweatered breasts. You frown. You were alway a lanky child but when puberty started you started to fill out. Then you kept filling. Then kept filling some more. By the time your body settled, your breasts were the size of watermelons with large sensitive nipples that caused you no end of trouble. At last measurement you were an F-cup. You didn't really like the attention you got from horny boys and did your best to cover them up with restrictive sports bras and large sweaters.

You flatted your pants with one hand as you stood up next to your car, nervous. The black SUV was not one you recognized so you might have to meet someone new. You didn't do well with new people. "Y-You can do this Maya," you said to yourself, attempting to will your nervousness away. You arrived expecting a quiet D&D session with Sam and the rest of your friends. Dragons, Trolls and Goblins would be easy to conquer but you weren't sure you can handle something as treacherous as social activity.

You pushed your thick black glasses back up your pert nose and willed yourself into walking up to the door and knocking on the front.

Who answers the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)