More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Murakami Murakami

What world do you want to create?

Young Women - The Perfect Cock - Arousal & Obedience

Young Women:

In this world your character can fuck any young woman he wants. Any woman who is too young to go through menopause yet is fair game.

The Perfect Cock:

Every women will agree that you have "The Perfect Cock" if they see or touch it (must be bare dick, though if the woman has gloves or clothing in the way, it's fine). This means different things for any given woman, but they all agree that your cock is too good to pass up. That said, they won't know this till they see or touch it; until then you are just another guy and will be reacted to normally. Any women who are too old will feel regret that they can't have you but won't be offended (maybe even a little flattered), and any men or other people will also be completely understanding of you fucking the women, regardless of their own relationship to the woman. Any women who walk in on you will react as a man would if they can't see your whole cock (ie blowjow, fucking, handjob, etc. that cause your cock to be concealed) or until you arrange for them to touch it (something they will not be any more enthusiastic to do than they normally would be), but will be smitten if they see your entire cock or you can get them to touch it before leaving.

Arousal & Obedience:

As each women you encounter believes you have "The Perfect Cock," their reaction to any form of sexual contact with you is arousal. This often leads to situations where women go to great lengths to offer themselves to you, including doing anything and everything you ask. This does not change their personality, so forward women will be forward, domineering women domineering, etc. , however, you don't have to worry about women coming after if you don't want them to since they all understand that it is completely up to you if they get any. If a woman who has seen your cock before spots you, chances are she will ask you of her own volition to have sex with her unless you have already told her no (in an appropriately modest fashion if you are in public), in which case she might subtly try to entice you again but she won't do anything more. Everyone knows that you cannot catch or transmit diseases, and you can only get women pregnant if you want to (and if you want to everyone will be fine with it and not expect anything of you as the father).

Who do you show your dick first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)