More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

What world do you want to create?

Young Women - Female Body Inspector - Nervous

Young Women:

In this world your character can fuck any young woman he wants, whenever he or she wants in public or private. In this particular case, 'young' is referring to the women being young enough to be actively dating (though you are by no means restricted to just single women) or potentially still bear children. A general rule of thumb is 'under forty', but technically any woman who has not started going through menopause yet is fair game.

Female Body Inspector:

A mysterious, and most likely magical, benefactor has appointed you the world's first official Female Body Inspector. This position gives you the authority to do anything to a young woman's body you see fit, in order to give the most thorough evaluation possible. This includes groping, kissing, foreplay, sex, and pretty much anything else you can think of. In short, full free use. Everyone is 'informed' of your new role once you accept the position, and will treat any and all forward sexual activity by you as the beginning of a surprise inspection.

Along with your new position, you were given a clipboard (with attached pen) and a seemingly unlimited number of blank evaluation forms. When you are done with your 'inspection', you can use these forms to grade the woman based on several criteria, including physical features and sexual prowess, on a scale from 1 to 10 (with 10 being perfect in every way, and 1 being the absolute worst). Even though nothing about the woman will actually change, whatever score you mark on your sheet for each category will be seen as the absolute truth by everyone, even people who were not present for the inspection, no matter how contradictory the score is to how the woman actually lines up to the commonly accepted perception of what is desirable for said criteria. You are allowed to test a woman as many times as you want, and for as many or as few criteria as you want. You can even add your own criteria to judge a woman on, and there is a notes section on the bottom of each form where you can make additional comments, which will also be seen as the truth as long as you can justify them in the terms of your inspection.

Nervous:

As stated above, all young women know about your new role and the power you hold over their sexual life. Because of this, they will react to your inspections with the same kind of nervousness that they would have if they were taking an important test that they hadn't studied for, which is a very apt comparison given that how they do in the inspection is entirely based on your whims and nothing else. Some women may be able to deal with their nerves better than others, or even put on a front of boredom or confidence, but in the back of all of their minds is the constant fear of being scored poorly despite their best efforts.

The reaction of bystanders is varied, mostly being dependent on their relationship with the girl being tested in question. Their reactions can range from indifference to words of encouragement toward the woman, or even giving you suggestions on what you should inspect next. If they particularly dislike the woman currently being tested, they might even try trash-talking her in an attempt to ensure a lower score.

Which young woman do you fuck first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)