More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 27 by olly olly

What promise do you say Gigi made?

You say Gigi promised to kiss her sister Bella in front of you

You look Bella in the eye and with a serious face you say, "Bella, the only way Gigi is going to keep her job is if you help her out here because what she promised me is to kiss you, right here and right now."

Bella is shocked, not by the thought of kissing her sister, but that the two of you are using her as a bartering chip.

You motion to Gigi to join in, "Please Bella. I told John we'd kiss - for real kiss - for him. I need your help." Gigi puts on a good show of being , when the only thing she is for is more of your cock.

The meeting has been a big gamble for you, because you want to see how far you can push Bella without using Slave4U. You want to see if you can push her to just by sheer strategy and using her older sister to make moves on her.

Bella protests, but Gigi continues to pressure her, telling her they kiss all the time, it's not a big deal, she's been looking forward to it, etc. You take a step back and just watch Gigi try to get her sister to capitulate.

Gigi manages finally to get Bella to shift her mood and Bella begins to laugh at the situation. Gigi goes up to her and grabs her sister, who giggles when Gigi nibbles on her ear, "Gigi!" she says, but she doesn't push her sister away.

Then Gigi goes in slowly for the kiss. She's tentative.

Their lips touch, as they have many times before.

But this time when the sisters touch, instead of pulling away Gigi pushes in further.

Gigi puts her arm around her younger sister to pull her tightly to her body, to make sure her baby sister doesn't pull away.

You've never seen two sisters kiss before and your cock is hard as a rock as you watch them press their mouths together.

You see Gigi slip her tongue into Bella's mouth. She's beginning to probe deeper into her sister's mouth.

The Hadid sisters both look stunning as they swap spit in front of you.

Bella is no longer thinking about you - she's barely aware that you're there - her entire mind and body is focused on her mouth, which is kissing her sister with more passion than ever before.

Gigi is thinking about you though, she's thinking about how hard your cock must be getting as she seduces her sister for you and it's making her panties very, very wet.

Bella realizes that she doesn't want this kissing to end, it feels like pure beauty to her - her sister is beautiful, she knows she is beautiful, what could be more beautiful than the two of them kissing and sharing their passion.

Bella begins to use her own tongue to match her sister's exploration and their two tongues dance and play.

Gigi looks up at you as she's licking her own baby sister's tongue and sees you gently stroking your cock through your pants.

Bella is remembering when they were teenagers how they were playing Truth or Dare with friends and Gigi was dared to make out with her for two minutes.

Bella pretended to be grossed out, but was secretly was nervous but excited.

She was disappointed when the girls laughed out that they were joking and then gave Gigi a new dare.

Bella's always considered the mouth the most intimate part of her body and she's excited to finally share it with her sister without holding anything back.

Gigi continues to let her hands roam around her younger sister's body, careful to continue to seduce her little sister slowly, so as not to scare her away.

Gigi knows that you want to fuck Bella, and that it's her job to deliver her sister to you.

Gigi hadn't realized just how much she would be enjoying seducing her sister for you though.

She's not just wet from thinking about your cock, but her pussy feels ready to explode just from feeling her sister's tongue and mouth with her own - and from feeling her sister's body with her hands.

As Gigi licks her sister's tongue she wonders if you will want her to eat her sister's pussy.

Would the very first pussy Gigi eats be her own sisters, she wonders, as her pussy manages to get even wetter.

Gigi suddenly feels like she's not just kissing her sister - but they are basically mouth fucking each other.

Gigi forces her tongue deep into her sister's tongue, penetrating her sister's mouth as best she can.

Gigi feels her sister's hand squeeze her ass and she knows she's succeeding.

Bella knows that what she's feeling is wrong according to society, but she believes that has made her successful and famous is going her own path.

Bella tells herself that there could be nothing truly wrong with loving your sister and wanting to be closer to her.

Bella's body is on fire as she feels her big sister suck on her tongue.

And Bella knows that this will not - it cannot - stop at kissing.

Bella knows she wants more.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)