More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by weepingwillow weepingwillow

What do you say?

You don't want to get pregnant, do you?

"Please no," you say begging the man, pushing against your inner entrances.

"Not a choice whore," he shot back, pushing his tip into your tight pussy.

"In your ass or in your pussy," he said repeating himself again.

It felt so good, hot against your insides, spreading your pinked lips. This could be dangerous, you thought, the pleasure and pain quickly numbing your brain.

"My ass."

You had said it quiet and hushed, quickly remembering that if you weren't careful, you could be stuck taking cocks for a much longer time.

He pushed himself fully inside your pussy.

"But..."

"Don't worry shorty, it'll be there in a second, just getting some lube."

He continued to fuck you, pushing his cock in and out of your tight lips, your pussy readjusting itself and pouring lubricant to take the mammoth. The pain shot across your body, stomach, and head, only to be replaced by great pleasure.

You felt relieved yet oddly disappointed as he removed himself from your insides. That relief was only temporary, as he pressed now against your star.

The tip slid in first, painfully penetrating your sphincter, causing you to try to claw away from the monster.

"ow ow ow ow ow ow ow."

Tears streamed down your eyes as he pressed deeper, his tip now firmly inside your rectum. You had remembered watching, masturbating, and laughing at the dumb whores on the internet taking these massive cocks in their ass screaming and moaning, their pain adding to your pleasure.

Now you were one of them.

You tried to claw away again, trying to escape, evidently irritating the black man, he grabbed you by your shoulders.

"Where do you think you're going blondey," he said, grunting before pulling his entire length inside you like a spear tip.

You sunk fully onto that black snake, your body tightening around his cock like a vice grip, still in shock, your screaming only muffled by his black hands now on your throat and mouth, thrusting you back.

Pain was quickly overcome by pleasure, leaving you confused and still dazed from the on your formerly tight little anus.

"Fuck me you stupid n*gger," you moaned.

You looked around the empty theater for where the voice had come, before quickly realizing it was your own.

The behemoth in your rear responded happily, pounding you dementedly. The hand tightened around your throat, now you, and the hand around your mouth now gripped your soft blond hair, using it to recoil you back into his cock.

"Take it you fucking white stuck-up bitch. You whites, all the same. Think you're better than other people. You racists," he said, spitting on your back, pounding you harder into the seats.

You moaned in ecstasy as he flattened you, your face into the grimy seats where the smell of semen lingered, and his hand pushing your head further into them.

He had gone from a rapid pace, to a slow methodical pounding, pleasure and pain now equal parts.

"I'm. UGG. So-Uh-SORRY. PL-eee-," you cried back, coming so close to orgasm, you didn't want him to stop.

He grabbed you, picking you up, with his cock still inside you. He pushed you up, gravity sunk you back down.

"Tell me how much you love it."

"I love your cock," you moaned.

He pushed deep into you, pain breaking the closeness of your orgasm.

"Tell me how much you love my BLACK dick."

You quickly got his point, that he wanted to humiliate you.

"I love your big black dick," you cried, now humiliated, "it feels so good in my tiny white ass. I'm a stupid white whore. Please use me! uggggh yeesssss," you said clamping down in orgasm now.

It was to both of your surprise that you pushed yourself around, using the seat in front as leverage, before pressing your face into his. Sucking his tongue, and mixing your saliva with the far older black man while still bouncing on his cock, your legs now tightened around his muscled body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)