More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thepriceofone Thepriceofone

What Happens Now?

You aren't alone.

You jump up and try to think. Jess stayed over last night. What will she think?
You look over at the other side of the bed and see instead of your girlfriend Jess, a strange guy. He looks tall and has a head of thick black hair. He groans and and mutters "What are shouting about? I'm trying to sleep."
He frowns and looks up all bleary eyed and then starts up in bed. "Who the hell are you? And what's wrong with my voice?" he shouts. "Jess?" you ask "is that you?" you whisper.
He looks down at his bare naked body and starts shouting at you again "What the hell did you do to me? Is this some kind of sick joke?"

The combination of the shock of waking up like this and this giant guy looming over you is too much you start to feel little prices behind your eyes and then the tears start to flow. "I don't know who did this to us." you sob. You then explain about the phone call.

"Why didn't I get a phone call? " the guys says. "damn I left my phone in the lounge."
You run out your room and down the stairs, grab the phone on the couch a run back with it.

As he takes the phone from you it begins to ring. He answers it and switches to hands free. The same voice you heard earlier call out "Hey stud. I guess the cat is out of the bag. Oh well I still get to have my fun. You get to enjoy 48 lovely hours as a big rock hard stud. I made sure that you have a full load ready to go. In fact you should probably cum pretty soon. Don't want you to have any prostate problems do we?"

"listen here asshole" Jess spits "you change us back right now or I will track you down kick the crap out of you" I little thrill goes through you as this man stands up for you. Where did that come from? you wonder.

The voice goes on "we have a feisty one here. Don't you worry about who and where I am. You have bigger problem. You see that hot little thing over there desperately needs to be fucked, but she can't or she will get knocked up and will stay that way. Now you stud have a slightly different problem. You have 48 hours to impregnate a woman. Any woman I'm not picky. The thing is most women only release one egg a cycle so there is no guarantee. However if you dump your load in that sweet little cum dumpster over there you are for sure. Of course that means saying bye bye to you loving boyfriend. If not I hope you like your new body." A laugh comes down the phone. "Now you two have fun. I'm going to enjoy the next 48 hours." with that the phone goes dead.

You look up at the guy looming over you. A fire in his eyes make you feel weak inside.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)