More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

What exactly does she see?

You, with your hard cock out.

Wanting to pick up where you left off with Devi is only nine-tenths of the reason you unsheathed your sword in her apartment. You were feeling a bit uncomfortable in the pants while watching her move around in those make-shift pajamas... and now you know why.

No one would've accused you of being LARGE, before, but you had God's fair share of a lady's best friend. (As much as you like to imagine you dated size queens, that was never really the issue with your relationships.) But you're familiar enough with your door knocker to immediately tell that it has somehow... grown. Only a bit wider, only a bit longer, and with a slightly larger head to match, sure. But these small differences are, ironically, the biggest changes you understand about your body. Even you couldn't manage to think whey protein did this.

But that data point was quickly falling to the background, because the nine-tenths of why you whipped your manhood out in a lesbian's apartment was coming fore: Devi's eyes are wide with terror, and her breaths are coming out like she's having a panic attack, but she's not running away. You walk up to one end of that long, trendy couch of hers, still a full four feet from her, and continue to stroke yourself.

"But... outside, you promised it wasn't... this..." Her words come out in haggard gasps, and she shifts in her seat as if trying to get up... but doesn't.

"It wasn't," you coo.

"Please... don't," Devi begs, even as she slowly gets on all fours on the couch, crawling towards you in an obvious struggle against herself.

"Don't what, Devi? I'm not doing anything." You're grinning like a fool, but yours becomes a mask of lust as you watch her inch closer with her mouth. She's less than your manhood's length away from your flared tip now, and you remove your hand, letting this angry erection hang in the air towards your new lover's face.

"I..." She can't finish her words, because her trembling lips part for her painfully outstretched tongue. She starts to cry, but any worry you would have is wiped away when her tongue finally touches the droplet of pre at your tip. Her mouth quickly engulfs you, down to your shaft, and all signs of hesitation vanish as she eagerly throat-fucks you. You arc your head back and rest your hands on her shoulders, making sure to not apply any pressure... because you need her to admit it with her own body.

"You need this cock, Devi," you groan, "don't you?" She manages some kind of whimper before pulling back slightly... only to seal her lips just over your head and suck hard enough to nearly make your knees buckle. "Well I need you," you continue. "and you're finally... going to be mine." Her tears continue to stream down her face, but she never stops pistoning your cock into her mouth, deforming her cheeks as she chaotically finds every angle by which she can worship cum out of you. "Do you know what we're going to do after I spunk in your mouth? You're going to show me your bedroom... and you're going to ask me to take your clothes off... and you're finally going to ask me to fuck you like a proper woman should." She looks up at you with red eyes, full of horror or disgust, but never stops bobbing. You're getting so close, and in your mind the only consent you need is her thirst for you.

So she's consenting. This wasn't ... this was... "Love," you moan, feeling a new batch building in all the nether regions of your body. "Because I love you Devi," you declare, looking her in the eye, "I always have, even when you were being... silly and getting farther away... but you're finally realizing it."

Through gritting teeth, you sentence her. "You love me." The confusion and fear in her eyes lasts only for a split-second as you give her her first, direct dose. No specimen cups. No awkward foreplay. No denial. No question. You feel the convulsions of her throat and mouth as she greedily gulps down your seed, her hard swallows filling the air as the only sound in her apartment. You never could have imagined it being this way... but you finally have what gnawed at you from those early memories of adulthood, that impossible get.

She yours, now.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)