More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gamer8363 gamer8363

Did something happen during the night

Yes

In the middle of the night, I heard a noise coming from downstairs. I looked at the watch to see that it was 3 in morning. I groaned in frustration, I have to get up and look work in the morning. I walked downstairs to see a furry beast raiding my fridge. It looked like it was a bunch of random animal parts with clothes to hide the stitches holding itself together to someone, but to me, I knew who it was. I walked up to it, pulled on the collar, and said, "Do you know what time it is and why the hell are you in my house raiding the fridge?"

It turned its head and said, "Would you let go of my coat, it's expensive, and I thought you would know who I am." He held up a plush of Flutterbat. I grabbed it out of his hand and said as I placed it on the table, "Very funny, but you're not Discord. now get out of my house."

He straightened out his coat and walked up to me and said once he stopped in front of me, "I'm here to give you some people would kill for." He pushed me, and I fell onto the floor.

I must have hit my head, because my eyes were closed and I heard someone say while shaking me, "Sir, could you please get up, you are on my flowers." I groaned and opened my eyes to see who was shaking me.

Who was it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)