More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

does she?

Yes

Without even thinking about it but blushing profusely nonetheless, Emily grabbed the french maid outfit from the man's hands.

"These high heels would go good with the outfit too," he said while holding up a pair of black, open-toed, five inch platform heels.

Sure enough, Emily grabbed those too and went to the changing room to put on her outfit for the night. She hurriedly took off her clothes and, breathing heavily and not knowing what was going on with her, put on the fetish french maid costume and the high heels. She wondered how she would even walk in this ridiculous heels as they were so high and nothing close to what she had worn before. Once she was out of the changing room, she looked at herself in a mirror was in complete shock. She could not believe what she was wearing.

https://i.pixxx.co/jpkR7dA.jpg

The man at the counter was loving every second of seeing this town golden girl flaunt herself so freely in front of him. He noticed that she was obviously incredibly embarrassed but was doing it nonetheless.

"She must get a thrill out of this," he thought. What shocked him even more though is that Emily paid for the outfit and simply walked outside with it still on.

The horror continued for Emily as she wiggled out of the sex shop in the fetish outfit taking small steps because of the ridiculous high heels she was wearing. Even though she felt completely uncomfortable and embarrassed and self-conscious by what was she was wearing, for some reason it felt right and wearing anything else at this moment seemed out of the question for reasons she could not explain. She had never felt this conflicted before. A tear went down her face as she walked outside knowing that anyone she knew could drive by right now and see her in her current outfit and in this location. She walked as fast as her high heels would allow her across the parking lot to where her car was parked. With one hand, she kept tugging the V bodice up to cover up more of her chest, and it was windy out, so, with the other hand, she was desperately trying to keep the skirt down as low as possible so as to not expose her ruffled white panties to the world. It was a lost cause though and she received many car honks and catcalls from passersby.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she finally reached her car. Her skirt now rode up completely to her waist and anyone that peered into her car would be able to see a good view of her long legs and a glimpse of her white panties. She wasn't used to driving in high heels like the ones she was wearing so it made the drive more difficult. After 20 minutes of driving through town and avoiding eye contact with anyone else on the road, she reached Nate's apartment. She found a spot near his apartment and rushed inside and not knowing how he was going to react to seeing her in this outfit that was completely opposite of what her type of personality.

How does Nate react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)