More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by idahoboy idahoboy

Does Adam click on the ad?

Yes

It had been a week since Adam had ordered the pills. He had immediately regretted it. The site promised a bottle full of pills that would each add an inch of length to his dick within a matter of hours. As he read about it, he kept telling himself not fall for it. He cursed himself as he entered the prepaid card number he kept for these types of purchases. A week later, he had forgotten all about it.

As Adam arrived home from school, a package greeted him at his doorstep. His parents both worked late so he normally brought packages in for his mother. Adam was so excited to run upstairs and jerk off, that he almost didn't inspect the label. His name caught his eye a moment before he remembered the pills.

Adam grabbed the package and rushed to his room. The package was open by the time he reached the top of the stairs. Inside, the young man found a pharmacy style bottle with his name printed on it and an ominous warning: "Take one capsule, by mouth, daily until desired effects are reached. Read complete literature before beginning treatment." Adam noticed piece of small paper folded up in the box. He stood for a minute trying to decide what to do.

What does Adam do with the pills?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)