More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AsianFam AsianFam

Does she shower?

Yes she showers

After taking a rather short morning shower, Audrey steps out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body as she gets to her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

With her hair still wet, plastered to her back, she looks in her closet still holding the towel.

"What to wear..." She ponders. Then a buzzing sounds comes from her phone on her nightstand.

She walks over to her phone to read the notification. It was just her calender reminding her of "Dress to Impress" day, which was to have students dress in formal business attire. "Oh shit, yeah I almost forgot about that."

Audrey walks back over to her closet and looks at what could even be considered formal in her wardrobe. She pulls out a small, tight fitting, black dress she wore once for a junior high dance.

"Shit! Is this seriously all I have?" She panicks looking in her closet for something else, while holding the dress up and trying to keep her towel in place.

"Fine whatever, it'll have to do." She moans. Audrey now has to get dressed, do her hair and her makeup before she can catch the bus.

She grabs her phone to text Jessica for a ride, "Hey, Jess can you pick me up and bring me to school today, I don't think I'll make the bus?"

Can Jessica give her a ride?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)