More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dirtykentman dirtykentman

Does she allow him to lead her?

Yes, she doesn't resist

Almost before she's had a chance to respond, she feels a subtle pressure on her back, encouraging her feet to move in the direction he wished. She quickly finds herself at the bar, and very shortly after that there is a fresh glass of wine in her hand.

"Thanks." Her smile is returned from his strong face, and again she offers no resistance as his hand eases down the back of her dress, leading her towards the large doors that open up onto the impressive spacious gardens where the mansion the charity event is being held.

"Such a lovely evening, would you like to get some fresh air, I'm finding it just a little stuffy and boring as hell in here anyway" he whispers to her with a grin. Her laugh shows she is glad it wasn't just herself finding the whole evening dull and full of people clearly here to be seen in the right place so they could say they have done their part for charity. The pressure of his hand returns again, encouraging her to step through the large doors, and out into the welcoming cool evening air.

"So I don't know your name young lady." It's more of a statement that a question but she feels compelled to answer anyway, "Felicity, but my friends call me Flis."

"So how old then my young Flis?" he asks, placing a strong emphasise of the use of Flis, a fact not lost on her and one that makes her smile and feel excited about his forwardness.

"Eighteen." His eyes show his liking of that age, and once again his reaction gives her a strange thrill. She isn't sure why, but she tries to tell herself that having the attention of this older man is simply a way to make this evening more bearable. As they chat more, he continues to guide her , and slowly the large mansion building is left further away behind them as he leads her deeper into its gardens.

Does she let him continue to lead her away from the mansion?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)