More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SissyBoiToi1 SissyBoiToi1

Do you follow the stranger?

Yes, and Thea wants to tag along

"Let's follow him," you say almost immediately after the stranger vanishes from your line of sight.

"Sure!" Thea agrees immediately. Thea leaves her bucket by the fountain, and the two of you run over to the corner he disappeared around.

As you do, you see the stranger tying his horse to a pole outside the town inn, which doubles as a bar. Maybe the stranger is staying in town?

"Alright, John," Thea says, grabbing your arm. "Let's stop this before we get in any trouble."

"How could we get in trouble?" you ask. "We can both legally drink, no one will question us going into a bar."

"I know, it just seems creepy, following him like this," she responds nervously.

"Come on, we came this far!" you say.

"Alright, fine," Thea says, caving. She nervously follows you into the bar, where you see the usual crowd of daytime drinkers sitting lazily in chairs and booths. You spot the trench coat at a booth in the back, accompanied by a hot young woman you've seen around town before.

With the way he's sitting, you can finally see the features of his powerfully built, chiseled face. He's smirking, clearly pleased with himself, as the woman giggles at a joke you didn't hear.

"Wow..." you hear Thea whisper. "He's handsome."

"I guess," you respond, maybe just a little jealous.

"What should we do?" she asks, still staring at the stranger. "Should we, like, go up to him?"

Do you approach the stranger?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)