More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Comcast Comcast

Does He Pick it Up?

Yes, and He Makes a Change by Accident

John picked up the stone. No one ever agreed with him. He was disliked by his sister but his mom always took her side. His friends even have stabbed him in the back multiple times. “I just wish that everyone would agree with me no matter what.” He said holding the small stone feeling it heat a little. “Man, I never realized just how hot this stone was when I picked it up jeez.” He plopped the stone into his back pocket and moved on from his spot.

Immediately a couple moved in for the nice spot. It was such a hot day John figured he would throw a pun their way. “Hey! It is such a nice day you should thank me for keeping that spot warm.” The man and woman turned and looked at John as him comment went through their head. The woman responded first “Thank you! For keeping this spot warm for us!” The guy responded second “Yeah Bro! Thanks for keeping it nice and hot!” The two were smiling in John’s direction he rolled his eyes turning around. “Jeez that was strange, why did they actually thank me?” John then left the park.

Where to For John?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)