More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantompen Phantompen

Where does Mackenzie's bad day begin?

Years ago, as a sorority applicant.

While Mackenzie had no problem staying in a dorm for her first year of college, when her second year had come around she felt a desire to join a sorority. The opportunities afforded to members of the Greek community were nice, and the connections to be made would certainly prove useful later in life. After spending a few weeks of her summer vacation doing research, Mackenzie had decided to apply to Alpha Gamma Gamma.

Alpha Gamma Gamma had a long history, and a number of its members went on to be icons in their respective fields. While there hadn't been any such shining stars in recent years, their history and the way the sorority presented itself was enticing to the young redhead. Her stomach had been tied in knots when she put in her application, worried that she might be rejected outright, but to her surprise she was contacted just a few days later. They were going to give her a shot!

Mackenzie found herself one of a dozen other students that had had the same idea as her, all of them gathered in the living room of the sorority house. While she hoped that they'd all be accepted she realized that she had to look out for herself above any others, cruel though that may sound. The group of prospective pledges perked up as Leanna, the current head of the house, marched in.

"Alright, heads up, initiates!" Leanna practically shouted. "If you want to be an Alpha Gamma, you need to prove you've got what it takes! You got that?"

When the group responded with nods and quiet mutters of assent, Leanna scowled.

"I asked, DID YOU GET THAT?" Leanna screamed.

"Yes, ma'm!" the group replied in unison, startled and worried.

"Good. To be an Alpha Gamma, you've gotta have guts!" Leanna continued. "So we're gonna make you prove you've got some. But you know what's more important to us than guts? Reputation. You fuck this up and get rumors spread about you? You can kiss your chance at being one of us goodbye!"

The group of pledges paled. They hadn't been expecting such an... introduction to the sorority.

Leanna smiled at their apparent fear. "Now, I'd get some rest in if I were you. You're gonna need all the energy you can get for what's coming. We march at midnight!"

Where are the pledges taken? What do they have to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)