More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 27 by TheFallacyGuy TheFallacyGuy

So... bow chicka bow wow?

Yeah. Sure. Why not?

Vanessa walks out of the bedroom with a self-satisfied grin.
How the hell did she coax you into this?
"What... what happened to Vee?" Olivia says in a confused way.
You just shrug your shoulders, refusing to make sense of anything anymore.
"Asta... I think... I think you broke her."
"I hope she's alright." you say.
"Alright? I've never seen her this confident and happy. Thank you."
"I don't think it's just because of me, Ollie."
"You don't?"
"No, I think you helped."
"Really?"
"No."
"Wha-?"
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I really mean it."

You get up from the bed.
"What are you doing?" Ollie asks.
"Oh, I would just get the light. Make the mood a bit more relaxed and romantic."
"Uhmm...." Olivia starts. It's always about something lewd when Ollie is being all quiet and fidgety.
"I... I would like..." she continues: "I would like to look at you while we do it. Could we keep the lights on?"
Okay, semi-lewd.
"Sure, honey." you response and get back on the bed.

"So... wanna get naked." you ask.
Olivia just nods. She is just the most adorable little redhead when she's shy.
Olivia heaves her sweatshirt off, and you take off your shirt.
You unbutton your jeans and Olivia just undoes her belt and pulls down her cargo-pants without unbuttoning.
You are now both sitting on your bed while just wearing underwear.
"It's weird." Ollie says thoughtfully: "We've seen each other in underwear before, and even hugged and cuddled like that, and it wasn't really embarrassing then, but now..."
"If you think this is embarrassing just wait till we get completely naked."
"I know. Let's get that over with."
Not exactly the most romantic atmosphere has been created here, but Olivia needs to take this slow and safe, and you have no idea what you are doing either, so that's just something you will need to overcome somehow, and that is not making you nervous at all, no uh, no siree, this is completely fine.

You're fine.

You're fine.

You're fine.

You're fine.

You're fucked.

Olivia has begun unclasping her bra, and you start to do the same. As the bras fall down on the sheets, you see Olivia's naked breasts. You saw them on the very first evening. How far this has escalated since then. There is no return now. There is no choices here, there are no way to get back to that time. Of course, you would never want to go back to that, but it still feels somewhat nostalgic in a weird way. Back when you didn't know anything about Olivia or Vanessa. Now you know them better than you know you'll ever know yourself. And with that thought you take off your panties.

Olivia looks at you with baited breath, and as she scans your completely naked body you can help but feel like a piece of meat to a very polite and shy wolf.
"Your turn, dear." you give a gentle smile. You need to encourage her.
She takes off her panties with much restraint. It almost becomes a striptease in a way.

"You're gorgeous honey." you encourage her.
"Thanks. You too."
"So... what do you want me to do?"
"I don't know what to do. Do you?"
"N-no. Not really."

You'll have to be honest here. This... this is pretty awkward.

"How about we just start cuddling a bit and see where we get from there?" you suggest.
"Okay." she whispers.

You hold each other close and you gaze into each other's eyes. You've done that a lot lately, but this time you're nude, and it's putting it in a whole new perspective.
"I love you, Olivia." you whisper in her ear.
"I love you too, Astrid."

You kiss her deeply. This isn't some grocery store romance kiss where everything just made sense. This was a raw emotional... and really fucking awkward pre-coital, and honestly really unsexy kiss.
But it's with Olivia, and that makes the unsexy sexy, the awkward confident, and the bad amazing. This was real.
You move from her mouth to her nipples.
"So, we are getting lewd now?"
"Yup."
You are not exactly graceful with her breasts. The saliva stains that you fling all over breasts are clear and wide puddles that gravity downwards. You feel less like those romantic high-saturation excellently shot sex scenes in romance movies, and more like a bulldog who are gnawing on a tennis ball.
Ollie seems to like though, as she moans in appreciation and rests her hand on the back of your head, like she's breastfeeding you... and she is technically feeding you her breasts.

You move back up and kiss her beautiful face again.
"Let's pleasure each other." you say as you roll her on top of you.
"And how do you propose we do that?"
"How about we recreate your favourite number?"
"21?"
"What? No, you cute doofus. Why would 21 be your favourite number?"
"It's the age-range of girls I'm interested in."
She wiggles her eyebrows again.
"Ha ha, very funny. Just turn around, Ollie. You're lucky I let you be on top."
Ollie gives you another quick peck on the lips, before turning around.

"Ready?"
"Ready."

You pleasure each other orally. Her cute little untrimmed slit, glistening wet. You try to clean it to the best of your ability, but it just keeps being a bit sticky, so naturally you'll just have to lick it until it stops. Meanwhile, the target area of Ollie's adorable vagina starts to become blurry, as the pleasure from her eager work on you becomes increasingly harder to ignore. But while her much more aggressive licking and slurping and sucking feels really good, you need to stay focused on making her feel fantastic as well.

You your face back into her, as you try to insert your tongue inside of her, and wiggling it about a bit.
The moans of both you are starting to get louder, and if Vanessa still is in the living room, you know for a fact that she would be able to hear it. But right now that doesn't matter. You realize you are not doing a whole lot of dirty talking either, but in a way it's hotter this way.
No distractions, no need for coital politeness. Just two people in love, absolutely devoted in giving their partner as much pleasure as they can muster.

Suddenly... you climax. It's a powerful feeling. It completely overwhelms you and you unfortunately need to neglect your duties to Olivia's womanhood as the feeling takes over your core being.
As the feeling subsides you topple Olivia over, and she is now lying on her back looking up at you.
You slither down back to between her legs to finish the job that you were doing before you got so rudely interrupted by that pesky orgasm. You use all at your disposal now that you're not impaired by the pleasure from Ollie's cute mouth. Tongue, fingers, the works. You lick, and prod, and insert, and lick, and move in and out, and massage, and do everything at your disposal, and after a couple of minutes, you get the result you wanted.

Ollie arches back in convulsion, like she has just been successfully exorcised from Jasper the Pervy Ghost. Her moans crescendo into an earrape-y scream, as she collects her first non-self-inflicted orgasm.

"I can't believe I made you cum first." she says proudly basking in the afterglow.
"Yeah, you were really fantastic."
"Do you really think so?"
"I know so."

You cuddle a little while, and then Olivia kisses you deeply, and then gets up. You were about to remind her that she was still naked, but then you remember rule #4: "no nudity taboo".

If you were to describe what happened next in a really overused and uncool song reference, how would you do that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)