More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Who would you like to play as? An established character, or someone new?

Xettlaff van der Eretein

Xettlaff van der Eretein is the True Born Older Brother of the Vampire Dettlaff van der Eretein, and the Life Mate of Orianna. Xettlaff once resided in Temeria, before Journeying to Redania, Skellige, Kaedwen, Aedirn, Kovir, Lyria, Poviss, Rivia, Zerrikania, and Eventually Nilfgaard. He is like His Brother in many ways, Charismatic, Selfless, Patience and somewhat Short-Tempered. But unlike Dettlaff he is Able to See through Naivety, Lies, Or Political Intrigues, having spent many Centuries in the Various Courts of Various Nations or Kingdoms. He does however have one Fatal Flaw, his Love for Orianna and his Brother. If either were to die, which has indeed happened to Dettlaff, Xettlaff would begin an unrelenting Vengeance against the One who slew him, unless it was another Higher Vampire, though he'd still demand Satisfaction from the Perpetrator.

Aside from this Xettlaff also owns arguably the Worlds Largest and Most Expansive and Well-Stocked Libraries in History. In addition to immense Wealth, Resources, and other Assets. Xettlaff is a Well-known Member of the Toussaint Court, being known as a Master Historian and Duellist, and An Expert Herbalist, Alchemist, and Potion-Maker. He is also the Owner of the Mysterious van der Eretein Vineyard, which makes extremely Fine Wines on poor Quality Soil in a Great Quality Region. Aside from Wines, he also produces Superior Quality Alchemy and Herbal Remedies and The like, some of these he sells, others he keeps In isolation for A few Centuries to Improve their Quality, and sometimes he just sells the Ingredients. And Strangely he is also known as the Court Gwent Champion.

And though Orianna is his Life Mate, he maintain's Several Other Relationship's with Non-Vampires, namely Duchess Anna Henrietta. But how will she react if and when she learns he is a Vampire? Especially when she learns he is Dettlaff's Older Brother?

But Where are we at the Moment?

Well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)