More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

Which co-worker will you target?

Xenia Francisco, the Puerto Rican midg- ahem, "little person".

Xenia Francisco has lived in North Dakota for most of her life, and only the virtue of her brilliant mind and love of writing got her out of the state and on the scholarships she enjoys at NYU. Despite that, she's a hard-worker who wants to start networking in the field of law. She's 4'3" at 18 years of age and, despite facing discrimination for her appearance, is willing to work while being a full time student. Yes, she's sensitive to the discrimination she's felt her entire life, and although achondroplasia has left her with more or less "normal" proportions, a blessing her mother always writes about on Facebook, Xenia is still eager to champion the cause of little people everywhere.

But none of that is known to you. You only know that she's an 18-year-old college freshman who nearly got you fired when you called her a midget (somehow, you got this far without knowing that "midget" was offensive). You didn't even realize she suffered from dwarfism, thinking she was just the shortest girl you'd ever met. (You nearly got fired for saying that, too.) That was only three months ago, so the wound is still fresh enough that she scowls when you draw near... except for that fateful last Friday. Today too is apparently an exception.

Her happy greeting this morning answers one question: the effects can at least span a weekend... but how long can the effects last?

More importantly, how hard do you want to push them on this unsuspecting teen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)