More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Katie's Kitties Katie's Kitties

What's next?

Writer's guidelines

All the stories in Futa Planet are set on Earth, in the 26th century, which is populated by 97% futa and 3% women.

If you add a story or a chapter which isn't set in the tolerant, equal, free-use world of all the other stories, it will be not be accepted.

If you want to add a story, or add more options to branch out from existing stories, go ahead. You do have to follow certain guidelines, though.

First of all, if you're adding a chapter to a story started by someone else, and the story is written in the third person, you should write your chapter in the third person.

Second, try to have some kind of continuity in your stories. For example, if you write in one chapter that the main character has three sisters and two mothers, you can't suddenly make it so they have six sisters and one mother. (It's got to make sense, basically)

Finally, you can not (i repeat, you can not) have characters who are aged less than 18 years old take part in any sexual activity. One exception to this rule, however, is the fact that this is set far in the future, so, there exist technologies and genetic disorders which keep adult characters looking underage. If you do have characters like this, you MUST specify somewhere in the story that they're above the age of 18.

That's pretty much it. Have fun writing!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)