More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you want to go today

Write My Life

I didn't know it at the time, but when I typed these very words on a website, everything would change. You see, each word read, each word written, that changes what happens to me. In fact, the people here have power over me. The power to control my world, to shape what I am.

Should they want me to become their mother, then that's what I would be. If they wanted me to be the mother with a big dick, then I would transform. I have no control. I am not I, you. I am only a character to be used as you see fit.

Here's where I usually start:

My name is John. At least it was when this all began. I was a lonely sort of person, just looking at porn, enjoying myself on the internet. I was watching the same old roll call of porn: crying blowjobs, goth girls, redheads. Sometimes I'd watch bi videos, or transsexual porn. Sometimes JOI stuff. Whatever usually got me off.

That's what I was going when a pop up came up. Usually I don't click the things, but this one interested me. Then another pop up showed up. Now there were two I had to choose from, both equally interesting. The first promised that I could control the world.

The second that I'd lose control.

What pop up does John choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)