More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thehypest1 Thehypest1

Which is it?

Work

You decide not to call in. You put on a pair of comfy silk panties and barely manage to get there on time. Upon sitting in your desk you notice that your boss has laid a thick stack of paperwork for you to sort through with a post-it that says 'due today'. You sigh and quickly sit down at your desk and get to work. 'Well so much for taking it easy.' You think. You let your body go on autopilot as you allow your mind to be enveloped into the mind numming hum-drum of the bustling office.

You finish the paperwork and bring it to Jacquelin. She's in her office. You close the door behind you and she turns around. "Mr.Pecker, you have those reports for me. Perfect, take a seat." You sit in on of the 2 chairs in the room. She leans forward " So, how are you liking it here?" You nervously nod, "Uh-uhm I-m still get-tting used to the enviroment but fine otherwise. She closes the blinds and turns to you. "Im going to be honest, ive thought you were really cute from the day you started. Now keep in mind you can say no but wanna fuck?"

Have sex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)