More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Sex Acts and Sex Positions

Anal Sex
Anilingus
Butt Job
Cunnilingus
Double Penetration
Fellatio
Fingering
Fisting
Foot job
Grinding
Hand Job
Irrumatio
Kissing
Mammary Intercourse
Nipple Stimulation
Pegging
Scissoring
Spanking
Trampling
Vaginal Sex

Anilingus + Handjob
Fellatio + Foot Job
Fellatio + Prostate Massage
Hand Job + Prostate massage
Pegging + Reach Around
Mammary Intercourse
Scissoring + Foot Worship

Front Entry
Bridge
The woman lies on her back with her pelvis raised upward while the male kneels.

Closed Missionary
The woman lies on her back with her legs together for a tighter feel and the male kneels facing her.

Dancer
The man and woman stand facing one another with the woman lifting one leg.

Jackhammer
The woman lies on her back while the male holds both of her legs lifting them upward.

Kneeling Missionary
The woman lies on her back and the male kneels facing toward her.

Leg Glider
The woman lies on her side with one leg raised and the man mounts her other leg.

Missionary
The woman lies on her back and the male lies on top.

Open Missionary
The woman lies on her back with her legs raised and the male lies on top.

Pile Driver
The female lies her shoulders with her ass up as the man and the male stands facing toward her.

Pretzel
The woman lies on her back with her feet behind her head.

Split Missionary
The woman lies on her back with her legs spread and the male lies on top.

Suspended Congress
The male stands holding the female with her legs wrapped around the males hips.

Wrapped Missionary
The woman lies on her back with her legs around the male who lies on top.


Rear Entry
Doggy
Male kneels behind woman who is on her hands and knees

Closed Doggy
Male kneels behind woman who is on her hands and knees with thighs together for a tight feel.

Closed Jockey
Male kneels behind woman who is lying face down with thighs together for a tight feel..

Fire Hydrant
Male kneels behind woman who is on her hands and knees while holding one leg up.

Jockey
Male kneels behind woman who is lying face down.

Knelling Spoons
Male kneels behind woman who is also knelling.

Mounted Doggy
Male squats over woman who is on her hands and knees.

Mounted Jockey
Male lays on top of female who is lying face down.

Plow
The female lies her shoulders with her ass up in the air as the male stands facing rearward.

Puppy
Male kneels behind woman who is on lying with her head down and ass up.

Reverse Suspended Congress
The male stands holding the female off the ground facing away from him by her legs.

Squatting Doggy
Male squats behind woman who is on her hands and knees

Spoons
The man lies on his side behind woman lying on her side.

Standing Doggy
The man takes the woman while standing while she is leaning over.

Standing Spoons
The man takes the woman from behind while both are standing.

Supported Doggy
The man takes the woman while she leans over counter top or other surface.

Upward Doggy
The man takes the woman from behind with her torso higher then her her pelvis.

Wheelbarrow
The man takes the woman from behind while holding both of her legs.

Against Wall
Arm Grab
Arm Lock
Arm Pull
Ass Squeeze
Hold
Fish Hooking
Hair Pulling
Hand Around Neck
Hand Grab
Hand Holding
Hand On Ass
Hand On Back
Hand On Head
Hands Around Neck
Hands Behind Back
Hands Cuffed
Hanging Breast
Headboard Grab
Hip Grab
On Tip Toes
Pillow Bite
Pillow Grab
Reach Around
Sheet Grab
Shoulder Grab
Spanking
Thumb In Ass
Waist Grab
Wrist Grab


Scissoring
Amazon
One woman lies on her back with her knees to her chest and the other mounts her.

Closed Missionary
One woman lies on top of the other and grind there vulva's against the others thigh.

Closed Doggy
One girl lies on her back facing toward the other who gets on all fours facing away.

Closed Scissors
Both girls lie on there backs and grind their vulva's against one another.

Closed Double Doggy
Both women lie on their stomachs ass to ass thrusting back against the other.

Closed Plow
One woman does a shoulder stand with her legs up while the other stands over her.

Jockey
One woman lies on her stomach and the other sits on top rubbing her vulva against her ass.

Open Doggy
One girl is seated facing toward the other who gets on all fours facing away.

Open Missionary
One lies on her back with her legs spread while the other lies on top grinding against the other.

Open Cowgirl
One woman lies on her back turned sideways while the other kneels facing toward her.

Reversed Amazon
One woman lies on her back with her knees to her chest and the other mounts her facing away.

Reverse Cowgirl
One woman lies on her back while the other kneels on top facing away from her.

Seated
Both women sit in a seated position leaning back and rub their vulva's against the others.

Double Dildo
Most of the closed positions allow for the used of a double dildo.

Vibrator
Most scissoring positions allow for the use of a vibrator to stimulate both partners simultaneously.


Woman On Top
Amazon
Man lies on her back with his legs spread while the woman sits on top of his legs.

Camel
Woman straddles man while leaning back on arms with breast pointed upward.

Closed Lap Dance
Woman sits in mans lap facing away from him with her legs closed together for a tighter feel.

Cowgirl
Woman straddles man.

Crab
Woman straddles man with feet planted while leaning back on arms.

Full Nelson
A woman sits in guys lap who wraps his arms under her legs with his hands behind her head.

Half Nelson
A woman sits in guys lap who wraps his arms under her arms with his hands behind her head.

Lap Dance
Woman sits in seated mans lap facing away from him.

Lying Spoons
Woman lies down on back on top of man lying on his back.

Lunging Cowgirl
Woman squats over guy kneeling on one foot while having the other planted.

Reverse Camel
Woman straddles man while leaning back on arms with breast pointed upward facing away.

Reverse Cowgirl
Woman kneels on man facing away.

Reverse Crab
Woman straddles man with feet planted while leaning back on arms Facing Away From Him.

Reverse Lap Dance
Woman sits in seated mans lap facing toward him.

Reverse Missionary
Woman lies on top of male.

Reverse Squatting Cowgirl
Woman squats down on man facing away.

Split Cowgirl
Woman does a split while straddling male.

Squatting Cowgirl
Woman squats down on man facing toward him.


Threesome Positions

Double Cowgirl
One woman mounts the males penis while the other sits on his face.

Double Cunnilingus
Two people preform oral sex on one female simultaneously.

Double Fellatio
Two woman preform oral sex on one male simultaneously.

Double Penetration
Woman lies on top of one man while another man takes her doggy style from behind.

Double Leg Glider
One woman lies down with her legs spread and two other women rub their vulva's against her thighs.

Daisy Chain
Participants lie in a circle preforming oral sex on one person while receiving oral sex from another.

Doggy Bowl
The male penetrates the woman from behind while she preforms oral sex on another.

Double Barrel Blow Job
The woman tries to preform fellatio on to guys penises simultaneously.

Double Dipper
One woman lays on her back and another lies on her facing down with the male penetrating either.

Human Centipide
Partners get on all fours and form a row facing the same way performing sex oral sex on the person in front of them.

Sandwich
Woman mounts one partner another partner takes her from behind.

Sixty-nine Plus One
Two people perform oral sex on each other while the one on top is penetrated from behind.

Spit Roast
Woman performs oral sex on one male while another takes her from behind.

Stage Coach
Two girls get on their hands and knees and the man fingers one while fucking the other then switches.

Standing Sandwich
Woman stands up with one partner taking her from the front while another takes her from behind.

Tag Team
One woman lies on her back and is penitrated by the man while another woman sits on her face.

Train
One person is penetrated from behind while penetrating the person in front of them.

Stacked Doggy
One girl lies on top of another lying face down with the male penetrating either.

Triple Scissors
Three girls sit in a circle and each grinds there pussy against the girl on the left.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)