More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zelp Zelp

What world do you want to create?

Women Of Authority - Sexual Punishment - Typical Punishment Behavior

Women Of Authority:

Your character is able to fuck any woman considered an authority figure; this can range from a parent/older sibling, high school/college faculty member, security guard, a law enforcement officer, etc.

The fucking can be done in public or private.

Sexual Punishment:

For whatever reason, it seems your character is now unable to go long without incurring some sort of infraction as if you're now stuck walking on thin ice. No matter where you go it seems female authority figures are eager to get on your case for something or other, even for things that would barely constitute more than a warning.

However, this newfound unluckiness carries a strange benefit; it seems whatever magical behind this has also recently caused everyone to think the most logical way to punish you for these supposed misdeeds is...sex!?

Yes, no matter what sort of crime you're accused of, whether it be minor or major, the only punishments warranted are apparently something sexual in nature; this can range from lightly kinky activities (making out, fondling, face-sitting, etc) to full penetrative sex.

Despite how ridiculously outlandish it is to consider sexual acts to be a suitable punishment for you or the fact that your character is the only person these weird rules apply to, everybody views this as completely normal and just how things work, your sexual punishments not being viewed as anything actually sexual in nature and simply being seen in the same light as any other standard form of punishment- your obvious pleasure and subsequent enjoyment of this either being completely ignored and disregarded or seen as a sign that the punishment is hitting you hard (as if your arousal was comparable to someone reacting negatively to getting detention, for example).

Side Note 1: Whether the punishments involve your character performing a more submissive act or a more dominant act (example: you giving oral versus you receiving it) is dependent on what route the writer wants to take the story in, feel free to alternate too if you prefer.

Side Note 2: If the women in question are aware of any fetishes you have, they will take advantage of it in regards to punishing you (like for example, giving you a foot-job if they know you're into that) because the strange new rules of the world making them think that'd make the punishment more effective.

Side Note 3: While I personally don't care for darker stories, this prompt does allow room for it; as your character is no longer bound to conventional forms of punishment and can, theoretically, get away with anything without negative consequences aside from (obviously) tarnishing their public reputation.

Typical Punishment Behavior:

Despite being very eager to punish you, the women doing so will react in whatever way they'd typically react to having to punish someone; From annoyance at you or at the fact they're stuck having to dole out a punishment, anger at you for doing something bad, being smug at putting a troublemaker in their place, having a sense of righteousness at punishing someone for a perceived crime, or even at having to punish you altogether. But even in the case of annoyance or , the eagerness will still be there, just with more of an "it has to be done" or "let's just get this over with" vibe. No matter their personal feelings on the matter, they'll carry out said sexual punishments dutifully and no amount of talking or struggling will get you out of it, even in the aforementioned cases of a woman being annoyed at having to do it or being to do so.

Likewise, bystanders will react in whatever way they would to seeing someone else getting punished; apathy, sympathy, thinking you had it coming, etc. And like the women doing the punishing, bystanders won't attempt to interfere even if they want to.

Now, where does our story start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)